Discovering secrets and truths

In the locker room at Yuri's work, many of his coworkers walk away while he is still buttoning up his shirt, Trying to get ready. As he opens up his locker, a voice calls out to them. "Hey, Yuri." He turns to see one of his superiors walking in. "Why are you covered in bandages?" He asks curiously. "Didn't you go celebrate your sister's wedding yesterday?"

Yuri continues to put up his clothes, grumbling. "I don't really remember what happened." The superior walks to his locker, not entirely shocked. "You probably got drunk and picked a fight with her husband. You really need to quit drinking." He sighs.

Yuri is quick to retort, "Well, I can't let a guy like that be with my sister." The scarred man hums, an idea forming. "Was he that disagreeable?" Yuri grunts, memories flooding about how Loid behaving tonight was. "I think...he was...a good guy." He recalls how he was with his daughter, and how polite the girl was. However, he continues ranting about the distaste of Loid. "But con men and spies always try to act like good people. That's it! Hopefully, he's a spy! Then I can throw him in a cell!"

The superior sighs at the brother's enthusiasm. "Calm down. Do you have any proof of this?" Yuri pumps his fists in anger, realizing he's got nothing.

Shit! I totally forgot to bug their living room and bedrooms!

He slams the locker shut and bangs his head on it continuously.

Wait, no! If I happened to hear Sis's voice in those situations, my heart wouldn't be able to handle it!

The superior watches this with a neutral face, unamused. "Did you give yourself those injuries?"

Yuri needs a friend, heck, even a love interest. ...Hm...

The superior flick on a lighter, lighting up the fresh cigarette in his mouth, taking in a breath and exhaling smoke. "You need to detach from your sister so you can concentrate on your work more. Our job is to capture spies from the West, namely, Twilight, and get the head scientists project. Because that will ensure your sister's safety." Yuri fixes on his officer hat, fully dressed. "I know that. For now..."

Loid Forger, the day you make my sister cry...

Yuri lights up at this, realizing something, and looks at the superior. "Oh yeah, do you have a picture of the scientist's project? The old man never told me what I needed to keep an eye out on."

The superior sits up straight. "Ah, right. You weren't here when the incident happened." He pulls out a folder from his locker and pulls out a picture, holding it out to the brother. "Here we go. Dangerous thing. Hard to think something like that was built by one man."

Meanwhile, with Yor, she's typing away at work, a look of distraught on her face. Camilla catches this right away and looks at her coworker. "What's with her?" The coworker hums, recalling what was going on earlier. She said something like 'I'm a failure of a wife.'"

Sharon walks in, greeting the two girls as attention is on her. Yor sees Sharon and quickly requests something. The girls are soon on break, warm drinks in hand, and at Yor's desk. Sharon raises a brow, a bit confused by this. "Huh? How do you become a good wife? Are you two not getting along?"

Yor's head goes downcast. "Well, it's not exactly that...it's just... this is the first time being with a man in general, so I'm unsure how to act."

On a roof, Loid holds a hand to his ear as he listens into the conversations, gathering all he can about Yor.

I was curious when I looked into her past connections, but I guess Yor has really never dated a man before.

Yor goes on, unaware that Loid can hear her. "I'm worried that things can't go on like this. It doesn't that I can't cook." Loid huffs, recalling breakfast.