Chapter 17

I stared at him while he polished his razor before pressing it against my neck. The cold blade ripped a bit of my skin, luckily, it wasn't a deep cut...

He kissed me so softly... Unlike any kiss we've ever shared before...

"Are you saying goodbye?", I asked somewhat angrily.

I suddenly felt the blade rip a bit more of my skin, this time, causing it to bleed a bit...

"That's for interrupting me my pet...", he whispered, sending chills down my spine and causing my heart rate to pick up.

This time, he French kissed me so slowly I got lost under his touch as he moved his jaw in the rhythm of the kiss... Wow, this man really knew what he was doing!

He pulled away, staring at me, my eyes still closed. They slowly fluttered open as I felt more blood trickle down my neck...

"...I'm going to kill her...", he whispered to me.

"Kill who?!", I yelled and he smirked.

"Nellie... She's buggering me around all the time and my grief always creeps up on me when she's around...", he whispered angrily.

"NOO!!! YOU CAN'T KILL HER!!! NOOO!!!", I yelled and he tried to calm me down.

"Hush my pet... You don't want anyone to hear do you?",

"I thought, maybe... You could help me?", he asked and my eyes grew wide in shock.

Me?! Help him kill the only family member I have left alive?! No!!!

"...No...", I whispered and he backed away angrily.

"...I won't do it! I would rather die than do it!", I yelled and he just raised an eyebrow.

"Suit yourself...", he said, suddenly pressing the blade against my neck again.

"...I love you...", I whispered and his smirk faded.

"What am I doing?", he asked himself.

I opened my shut eyes and stared at him as he threw my luggage on the floor...

"You need to leave... Now...", he whispered sadly.

"But-", I was cut off.

"NOW!", he yelled firmly, causing me to slightly jump.

After I packed all my things, I wiped the blood on my neck and looked at Sweeney, who was drinking the whole bottle of gin before smashing the empty bottle on the floor...

I sighed and ran out the shop with my luggage...

3 years later

I walked around the shop, a wave of confusion poured over me when I saw a girl in the shop, singing with someone...

I peered through the window secretly and saw Sweeney dancing with a young woman while she sang happily and Sweeney just stared down at her with a smirk...

"Finally our lives are complete!!! I've got you and you've got me, you've got me and I've got you!!!", they both yelled.

I stormed into the shop and saw Mrs. Lovett on the ground, blood trickling from her neck...

"What have you done you monster?!?!?!", I yelled while crying hard.

I fell onto the floor beside my auntie who was still alive, alive?!

"Mrs. Lovett?! You're alive?!", I yelled and she sat up, hugging me.

"Don't worry, it's just a little cut... It'll heal soon love...", she whispered as I cried, resting my head on her shoulder.

The girl cupped Sweeney's face and kissed him hungrily while walking backwards before hitting the wall...

"You love me! You're mine! We're together! I've got you and you've got me, you've got me and I've got you!", she sang, pulling him towards her while seducing him.

What is wrong with her?!

Sweeney looked back at me with an angry expression on his face...

"Why are you here?!", he yelled and I stood up.

I was ready to take out the razor I stole from him secretly 3 years ago...

"I asked you something!", he said slapping me hard, causing me to fall to the ground.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I stood up weakly and slapped him back, causing him to stumble and fall...

I jumped onto the girl and she fell to the ground...

I grabbed an empty bottle and smashed it on Sweeney's head, causing him to groan before passing out...

Sweeney's P.O.V.

I woke up in Mrs. Lovett's room as I heard her sing softly...

"Don't you know you naive fool? I love you...", she sang softly.

I stood up and ran out the room, she tried to stop me and calm me down but I slapped her and she fell to the ground...

I ran up the stairs, looking for my dear Mary, the woman I love...

"Mary?! Mary?! Mary where are you my dear?!", I yelled, storming into the room.

I looked around but saw no one... I opened the chest behind the door but there was nothing in it, not a single thing!

I ran down the stairs again and saw Ella, cleaning the shop...

"Where is my wife?!?!?!", I yelled and she jumped.

"Your wife?", she asked softly.

"YES, MY WIFE... MARY!!!", I yelled and she tried to avoid my slap, but I managed to grab her hair and push her onto the ground.

"You don't have a wife!", she yelled and I stopped, staring down at her as she sat on the floor, wincing in pain.

"...What?", I asked.

"...You were dreaming!", she yelled and I kneeled down beside her, slapping her so hard, her lip started to bleed.

Mia's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?!?!?!", I heard Mrs. Lovett scream.

I saw Sweeney get up and run towards my auntie, before slicing her neck and killing her on the spot...

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I screamed and cried.