(6) ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞

............

*Flashback*

Seojun Pov:-)

When Yn left I felt a my heart paining from deep inside I was feeling like I made a mistake by taking such step but No.. no Seojun you just did right by asking Yn for resignation because of company's reputation.

*Then there was a knock on door*

Seojun: Come in.

The door opened showing Jisoo and Rosé.

Rosé and Jisoo: Good Morning Ceo.

Seojun: Yes Miss Rosé and Miss Jisoo what thing made you come here.

Jisoo: Its very important we need to show you something.

*Jisoo opened her phone and showed a video*

Seojun saw that video in which Yn was getting forced by Suzie at the bar. It was clearly visible how she slapped her and sent her to dance floor. Seojun's eyes turned blood shot red and his veins started to pop out from his neck and said "How dare she did that to Yn" but he calmed himself.

Seojun: Let's go and clear all the mess before it's too late.

*Rosé and Jisoo nodded*

*Flashback End*

Yn got to know about everything and said.

Yn: Thanku Rosé and Jisoo for helping me.

Seojun: Yn.... I mean Miss Park You can continue your work and Miss Jisoo and Miss Rosé You too can continue with your work.

*All three of the girls left*

Seojun: Huhh!! Why the hell my heart beats faster when Yn is around and wait why the hell I am calling her from her name it should be Miss Park. Ughh! What is happening to me. I need rest.

Few Days have already Passed and Seojun was gaining feelings for Yn but was not ready to accept it.

*In morning 7:00 Am at Yn House*
The alarm rang indicating that It was the time for Yn to wake up.

She woke up in a very cheerful mood as it was her birthday today.

Yn: Wohoo finally It's my birthday today. My office starts at 9 So lets get up as I don't want to get late today.

She did her morning routine and wore a beautiful dress.⬇️

Her makeup⬇️

Her makeup⬇️