(2) ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ʏɴ

After Getting Free from his work Seo Jun started checking the files and came across Yn's one. He was surprised to see the qualifications of Yn. So he thought to give her the position of Secretary. All those who worked in Hwang Corporations were all very respected and responsible and were well qualified.
Yn was very innocent and calm but something was coming in her way to steal the opportunity of this job.

(Seo Jun called someone from the office telephone)

Seo Jun: Miss Jisoo Please come to my office now

*Soon Jisoo entered*

Seo Jun: Miss Jisoo I have made my mind to give Miss Park Yn the opportunity to be my Secretary.

Jisoo: Fine Sir I will inform her about it. Well I was quite sure about it that Miss Park Yn will get this opportunity because She is well qualified.

(He Said maintaining a cold face while checking Yn's File)

Seo Jun: Yes you are right.

Jisoo: I may take my leave now.

*Jisoo Left*

(Yn was the chosen one for this great opportunity because she will be going to see the dream boy of every girl everyday)

(But there was someone who heard the conversation of Jisoo and Seo Jun and that was Suzie)

Suzie used be in same school as Yn even they both were in same class but Suzie was always jealous of Yn because of her beauty and she was the topper she even tried to bully her a bit because of that but failed and now she was working as a normal e...

Suzie used be in same school as Yn even they both were in same class but Suzie was always jealous of Yn because of her beauty and she was the topper she even tried to bully her a bit because of that but failed and now she was working as a normal employee in the company. After hearing the conversation she was thinking something to do to Yn so that she may not work as his Secretary.

Suzie Pov:

So Miss Park Yn let me see how you will take my place of secretary in this company I am the only one who has the right to be my Junnie's Secretary and I will not let you be the one instead of me. Evil thoughts were going in her mind.

(On Saturday Yn was informed that she has been selected as the Secretary of Mr Han. And On Monday she arrived at the office.)

*When She entered she met Jisoo and greeted her.*

Yn: Hello Mam

Jisoo: Aish Don't Call me Mam My name is Jisoo and call me from my name.

Yn: Ok Jisoo. Um Jisoo Can you help me with my work I am new here.

Jisoo: I know you were coming so I already arranged everything for you.

You are Mr Han's Secretary so your cabin will be near his office which is on the top floor. Come let me show you.

Yn: Sure.

Jisoo: But most of the time you will be with Mr Han. Don't get nervous he is just a little cold hearted man but he is not that rude.

*Soon She reached her cabin*

Jisoo: You should go and meet the ceo.

Yn: Um I am scared.

Jisoo: Hey Don't get scared. He won't eat you (She said teasingly)

Yn: Um Okay.

Jisoo: If you need any help Then call me.

Yn: Okay I will. Um Jisoo Can we be friends.

Jisoo: Yn There is no need to ask this We are friends already.

Yn: oh yeah.

*Jisoo Left*

(Soon Yn gathered the courage and went towards Seo Jun's Office)

*She knocked at the door*

Seo Jun - Come in.

*Yn Entered the office and Bowed him with respect*

(Seo Jun was checking the files but when he saw Yn He Got lost in her beauty)

Seo Jun Pov:-)
(Oh my God why She is so Gorgeous. Her long hairs her milky skin and her innocent smile everything is just perfect)

(He came back to his senses and was confused what he was thinking before)

Ignoring that He said with a cold face
"So you are Park Yn"

Yn: Yes Sir.

Seo Jun: Fine. Welcome to Hwang Corporations and I expect Hardwork and smart work both from you Miss. And I hope you have a respectable image in public.

Yn: Yes Sir I am respected by my friends and will soon be respected by my colleagues as well. And I will make sure to keep you satisfied with my work.

Seo Jun: Hmm. Some Files are kept on that table check them and rearrange everything according to equity and price. So Today You have to do this and make sure to bring a coffee for me now.

Yn: Sure Sir.

*She took the files and left from there*