The Camp

Y/n and Peter appear into what looks like a camp, silent, Dark, Eerie, the camp seemed dead, except for the bright fire burning in the center of a circle of logs, and the vibrant leaves on the trees intertwined in the landscape, "LET ME GO YOU MONSTER" I say while trying to shove peter away "You sure are a feisty one little pirate" Peter says as he roughly grabs my arm, he looks down at me and I  freeze, his eyes burning into my own "Unlucky for you" He smirks "I like feisty, it makes the game fun" I glare "Peter Let me go right now!!", "I don't think so little pirate" I look at peter "I have a name" peter looks at me amused "oh do you little pirate?". "Yes it's Y/N" peter chuckles and grips me harder bringing me closer, I can smell dirt, fire, and something else I couldn't quite place, Peter breathes softly inches away from my face "I think" he pauses "as long as you're here, i'll call you whatever I want, got it little pirate?" I can't help but roll your eyes ''Fine, but you don't own me peter"  I say peter smirks "I will"
He backs away, his hand still gripping my wrist, "I think it's about time you meet one of my lost boys". Lost boys, your father had told you about the lost boys, but I decide to play dumb. "Lost boy? What's a lost boy?" I say faking curiosity " Peter looks at me raising an eyebrow "I would've thought your father would have told you about them, but I guess he's kept you oblivious longer than I had thought, My followers, I call them lost boys because they're abandoned and unwanted, just like you" Taken aback by that statement I reply with a sarcastic tone "wow you really have a way of charming your prisoners don't you?" Peter laughs and looks at me "if I wanted to charm you I would have, little pirate" I laugh, what an Idiot.
"Who's the girl?" A deep voice sounds behind me, I frantically flip around to face a tall lean figure, he wears a raggy cloak, covering most of his face, with longer dirty blonde hair and a single feather within his dirty locks. I Lock eyes with the mysterious man his blue eyes like a never ending ocean "This is Felix, my most loyal lost boy" Felix looks back down at me "Hello gorgeous" peter glares at felix "you have quite a way of introducing yourself Felix" peter says, poison in his voice. I Smile and turn to felix "Finally someone who knows how to treat a lady around here" Felix smiles at me and I return a smile. Suddenly I feel an arm around me, I am spun around to face Peter, who looks pissed "Don't forget Y/n You belong to me." He says without looking away, he shoves my arm away and then walks away to the fire and sits down, other lost boys appear out of the shadows and make their way to sit around the fire alongside peter.
I Look at felix "Is he always like that" i ask while rolling my eyes, Felix laughs "yes but if peter wants something, he will get it, peter pan never fails, never forget that Y/n" I laugh "Only thing he's gonna get are these fists". In the distance Peter is watching y/n and Felix interact, seeing them laugh makes something inside him churn, he feels an overwhelming amount of anger as he looks at them. "Why does Peter look like he's about to kill someone" I ask concerned "He feels threatened that I'm talking to his..." Felix pauses and whispers so Peter doesn't hear "..Little pirate" he says with air quotes. "Well he hasn't exactly been a daydream to me" I say annoyed "Maybe he should feel threatened" Felix looks at me with a little concern "Careful Y/n" I raise an eyebrow "Peter WILL actually kill someone". I feel lightheaded, the world around me starts spinning, I fall to the ground, as my eyes fall closed I hear "Put her in her cage" "of course peter" and everything goes black

NOTE: I know the first couple of chapters are going to be not amazing, I'm writing them based off my original story off of pinterest, which were poorly made episodes (by me) Once I get free range to add to my story completely, It will get better. I promise. I'm not a great writer when I'm focused on keeping the story the same as already started