The Beginning

I have always been told stories of this dangerous place called Neverland. My father captain hook spoke of the dark forest, the mermaids that lurked in the dark waters, but the one thing he talked about the most was pan. He would always tell me how dangerous he was, how he would do anything to get what he wanted. I always wondered why my father would warn me of this boy when I was never going to be anywhere near him. Well, I guess that was a lie, My fathers girlfriend Emma had her son Henry taken by this monster, and now I'm stuck on a ship right to the place I was always told to never visit. Neverland.
The waves crashed against the ship as we sailed through the unforgivable sea, I almost tip over the side trying to get a look at how bad the water actually was "Y/N, Have I not taught you how to be on a ship?!" My father yells, grabbing my waist to keep me from going overboard."I'm sorry, dad, I was just trying to.." He interrupts me "I don't care what you were trying to do Y/n, we already lost one kid we don't need to lose another because you forgot what I've taught you" my fathers green eyes pierce into my own "I'm sorry, it won't happen again" tears welling up, he pauses and looks at me "It's okay Y/n I'm sorry all of this is just so stressful, I just want you to be safe" He pauses and turns "Speaking of safe, Were here"
I turn to see a beautiful Island, with bright plants and colors, we come to a stop at the beach "Okay y/n Now I want you to remember this place is more dangerous than it looks''. "I know dad" I  say, looking at him "It's dangerous, and peter will" He's interrupted by a voice "Peter will, what hook?" I look up at the front of the boat and see the silhouette of a boy created by the moonlight "What are you doing on my boat pan?" My father asks with anger in his voice.
The boy steps forward,  I can see him now clearly, Wearing what looks like rags and leaves for clothes. He's tall and lean, but he doesn't seem as bad as my father says. "Well what are you doing on my island hook?" he asks with a devilish grin "You of all people should know that nobody gets on my island without me knowing" He disappears, hands come out of nowhere grabbing me from behind "and who is this?" I hear him say right next to my head "DAD!" I scream, trying to break loose. It's no use, he's stronger than he looks, and his grip only tightens. "Oh, so hook went and got himself a daughter" My father points his sword towards Peter "Un-Hand Y/n right now" he yells. "No I think i'll keep my little pirate"

Y/n and peter vanish into the darkness.

NOTE: I know the first couple of chapters are going to be not amazing, I'm writing them based off my original story off of pinterest, which were poorly made episodes (by me) Once I get free range to add to my story completely, It will get better. I promise. I'm not a great writer when I'm focused on keeping the story the same as already started

Peter's Little Pirate जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें