Chapter 54

You guys have to trust me now!
I know that you all know the spoiler that Yudhishthir and Ruhi are going to get separated and I can't change it. I had thought about it long ago.

Neither Yudhishthir nor Ruhi is at mistake. Their circumstances are or is the author 😢?
Don't bully me 😭.

Main bohot shareef hun. I swear 😭.

After this chapter Yudhishthir's POV will not be available in upcoming ones, till I will find the appropriate time to write it and story will now continue in Ruhi's words. I will write Yudhishthir's POV for the whole seperation time in one chapter. A long chapter it will be.

BTW, it's a little short update.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"I am hot." Kiara aka Kavya Singhania sighed making me roll my eyes. She had forcefully barged into my office and I was reading the file while she was busy eye raping me. Abhay was glaring at her and the very next second he got hold of her throat and chocked her.

I ignored the scene in front of me and made a call to Sudeekshika," Send a doctor to my home. Ruhi is not well, she needs some medical assistance and you go to my penthouse with the doctor, I don't want Ruhi to feel awkward. Try contacting a female doctor." After hearing her positive response I cut the call. I tried to force her to visit the doctor but she was adamant. She denied visiting one, so I had forcefully dragged her to the clinic but to my dismay the doctor was out of the town.

I was going to take her to a hospital but she was being a brat and started crying. I had to listen to her.

"You bitch." Abhay hissed gaining my attention. Kiara was holding his hand and was smiling at him. Sweat Beads had formed on her forehead and her face was flushed red.

"How dare you?" Abhay left her and the very next second Abhay got hold of her hair and threw her on the floor. Kiara groaned in pain but still smiled and looked up," Feels like you don't love your sister-in-law Abhay. You want her to die."

I stood up and held Abhay's arm. He was breathing heavily and he looked at me and said,"Leave me Bhai. It has been more than four days, she has been testing my patience. I will kill her today." And I have become patient just because Ruhi is involved in this matter or else this bitch would have died long back.

"Just for Ruhi's sake, you have to stop." Kiara was standing on her feet by then and laughed evilly," I am talking about myself not Ruhi." I ordered her," Get lost."

"I need easter's back." In your dreams bitch. I smirked at her and before I could speak," Forget about it you whore and get lost." She gave Abhay a last look and it was threatening.

"She is Kavya Singhania." I got hold of Abhay collar," They will kill my Ruhi. Not only my Ruhi but the whole Singhania family." I picked up my phone and opened a picture in my gallery. Abhay's eyes widened , he quickly took the phone from my hands and a small whisper escaped from his mouth," No."

This single word was also my reaction when I saw the picture a few days ago. I left Abhay's collar and ran my hand through my hair. Abhay sat down on the sofa with his face in his palm and said,"You should have told me before."

I picked up my phone and stared at the photo. Photo was Ahaan's and it was sent to me by an unknown email account which was deleted later on. He was standing on his university campus and a gun was being pointed at him. It was a threat to me. If anything happened to the Singhania family, I will lose what I have gained in my whole life.