Chapter 25

It is now evening, taekook their son are sitting in the balcony as per jungmin's order because he really fascinated to watch all the tall buildings from there....

Taehyung is feeling better now, he was getting so bored to sleep in his room so came here to spend some time outside with his baby he is having a hot chocolate cuddling with pillow inside a blanket

They are just sitting there with jungmin blabbering about how he will build a big buliding and Jungkook listening to him with a smile and answering whenever it's needed and Taehyung just admiring them with a soft smile....

Jungkook looked at the table where he kept his phone when he heard it ringing he took the phone and he sighed when he saw it's his brother.....

"Baby you go to Mama dada has to take this call....." He said softly and made him sit beside Taehyung when the baby nodded...

"Mama..." The baby said streching his hands towards Taehyung telling him to carry. Taehyung smiled and he pulled him on his lap inside the blanket, the baby snuggled more closer to his mama's warmth and kept his head on tae's chest and mumbled 'mama sweepy'

Taehyung patted his back softly to make him sleep and soon he saw the baby sleeping peacefully hugging him with his small chubby hands one hand placed on his clothed chest and another holding his hoodie in a tight grip....

Taehyung looked inside the bedroom where Jungkook went to talk he looked not so good while talking on the phone. He kept on looking at him with his one hand patting baby's back and another holding the baby securely and he didn't realised when sleep took over him.,.

With Jungkook he went inside the bedroom with the ringing phone and he answered it once he reached inside the room....

"What is it hyung?" He asked to his brother who called him...

"Jungkook where are you? I heard that you didn't went to office...."

He heard the worried voice of his brother well it is right to be worried about him because of the moment he came out of the house is an worrisome....

"Am at my penthouse hyung, and I took two days off to clear my mind before going to office...."

"Oh ok Jungkook am just worried that you didn't went to office...."

"It's ok hyung. Don't worry about me am fine and I'll not leave the company it's so important to me I made it number 1 from 10 with my blood sweat and tears......."

"Ok, but Jungkook why don't you come home everyone's worried about you mainly Jinie...." He said hoping that he might agree To him and come back to their home.....

"No hyung didn't you heard I said that I won't step inside that house again....." He spatted angrily looking at the wall infront of him....

"But jungkook-ah I know what mom did was unforgettable but can't you just come back you know dad is also so worried and tensed about you...."