15

Y/n pov :

I grabbed my suitcase and walked towards Jieun, who is standing at the doorway, glaring at me.

" Calm down, my mama bird " I said, reaching near her and she rolled her eyes before looking at Jin, who is standing in front of us, " When will you go there? I'll miss you " Her gaze softened looking at him.

Jin pulled her in for a hug and placed a kiss on top of her head, " I'll be there before the wedding, I promise, and I'll miss you too " She nodded her head, burying her face into his chest while holding him tightly.

A warm smile spread across my lips watching them. They are just too sweet to be true. Jieun turned to me after pulling away from him, " We are going two weeks ahead of the wedding. Ari must be so happy ".

I nodded smiling. I then turned to Jin and said, " Thankyou for tolerating me these months and sorry for troubling you. I think I liked here too much that I stayed here for too long than I should have "

" Don't say that. It was great having you, Y/n " He said before giving me a quick but warm hug.

I smiled at him and turned back to Jieun, " It's time for us to leave ".

She nodded, picking up her suitcase and looked at Jin again, " Take care of yourself and the house too. And see you soon ".

We waved Jin goodbye and made our way outside to wait for our cab, which will be arriving soon. Jin insisted on driving us to the bus stop, but Jieun refused as he's been too busy working on a company project lately and he needs a good rest.

Our cab arrived after ten minutes, and we got in it to go to the bus stop.

___________________

The cool afternoon breeze caressed my face, bringing a smile on my face. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, allowing myself to absorb in it for a moment before Jieun called me over.

" Come on, Y/n! We need to go " I opened my eyes and turned to her, smiling. I nodded and walked towards her.

The cab driver helped us put our suitcases on the back of the car. We then hopped inside and headed to the place, where we are supposed to meet Ari. We both are smiling way too much as we are going to reunite after a whole long year. We are way too excited to meet her, she must be too.

I averted my eyes to look outside the window, to see the busy yet calm and relaxed city life of the people as Jieun talked on the phone with Jin, telling him we arrived here safely and are now on our way to meet our best friend.

_____________

The cab drived off after we took our luggage. Jieun and I turned to the front and walked towards the cafe.

Ari was busy on her phone when we got near her that she didn't even heard our footsteps. Jieun and I looked at each other and with one nod, we shouted in unison, " WE ARE HERE!!! "

Ari jumped in her chair and looked up, putting one hand on her chest while the other one gripped the arm of the chair. " God! You guys scared me!!! " She said, still being a little shocked. We just smiled and shrugged innocently. She then got up and came forward, opening her arms, smiling widely.

The three of us did a group hug and exclaimed how much we missed each other.

" What would you like to have? " Ari asked, pulling away.

" One Cappuccino " I said, taking a seat.

" Chocolate milkshake " Jieun said, sitting down beside me.

Ari nodded and went back to her seat. She called the waiter and ordered two banana milkshakes along with our desired orders. I don't know for whom she ordered an extra one but we will know soon when that person arrives.