PART 31

NOOR MALIK

NOOR MALIK

We reached home and i freshen up and did ablution, i saw mr malik entered in the room and he also did ablution and came back in the room and was about to say something when i started offering salah. I don't want to talk to him because it's getting hard to ignore him now, he sigh and opened his prayer mat and start offering salah.

After completing salah i fold the prayer mat and went to do my night routine, i was applying a moisturizer and i saw mr malik staring at me through the mirror.
He came towards me and said "begum actu--" i moved from there leaving him in the same spot and moved towards the bed, i clean the bed when he again said "begum can you tell me my mistake because it's getting hard now. I don't know what I did" he said and i scoffed but thought to ignore him.

"Begum don't give me silent treatment please" he said and i looked at him and said "good night mr malik" i said and turned my heel to move towards my bed side when suddenly he pulled me from my waist in a blink of eye I was pinned against the wall him towering me. I was so stunned by his actions, he was holding me from my waist and piercing deeply through his eyes.

This was the first time he did something intimate, which made me beyond shock and took my heart to Mars. His fingers send chills to my spine, making me shiver. I was continuously staring at his deep forest like eyes when he said "mujhe maro, galiya do, bhala bura bolo lekin aise Nazar andaz na kro, pata nhi kyu yaha takleef ho rhi h, aisa lg raha hai ki koi mera dil mutthi me le rha ho kBeat me, abuse me, say bad about me,but please don't ignore me like this, i don't know why it's hurting here. I feel like someone is clenching my heart) " he said with soft eyes while pointing towards his heart, staring deep in my eyes, i felt I hurted him unintentionally. I shouldn't have done this,but what do I do, his words hurted me too. And i felt someone stabbed my heart when I saw his eyes moist but he didn't let his tears fall.

There was silence when i said "m-r ma-lik it's getting late,we sh-ould sleep" I wanted to say that i forgive you but i don't know why i said this. And when i said this he left my waist without any question or anything. I glanced at him for the last time and went to sleep.
He was looking so dull.
Ya Allah please forgive me.
I already have forgiven him.

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard some noise which made me woke up from my sleep. I opened my eyes and checked my phone, it was 2:30 at night. I traveled my gaze and saw mr malik wasn't beside me. "Where is he,? He was sleeping here?" I said and sat up and then my eyes landed on the couch, he was sitting on the couch and was doing something but i couldn't see properly because the lights were off so i switched on the lights which made him startled and he stopped doing whatever he was doing earlier.

"Mr malik?" I called him and he looked at me and said "begu-m begum !" He said and then I saw him hiding his hand behind his back and there i saw a first aid box laying on the table.