PART 29

LISTEN DAGABAAZ RE

LISTEN DAGABAAZ RE

NOOR MALIK

It was evening and everyone was getting ready for evaan and sehrish's reception,
I was almost done when I saw mr malik entered in the room, he was looking so exhausted. I was staring at him through the mirror but diverted my gaze when he looked at me.

I don't think he loves me,the thing he said yesterday just teared my heart.
And it's almost going to complete one year of our marriage and i remember what he said on our first night "don't worry I'll give you divorce on our anniversary making some excuse" the day is near and my heart is crying for him.
I'm falling each and every second for him.

I was applying surma when I saw him coming back from the washroom and I saw him staring at me for a good time while being lost, i cleared my throat and then came towards me saying "begum can you pass me the perfume" he said and i ignored him and started wearing my jhumka
"Begum!! Can you hear me ?" He asked again and went from there to my wardrobe and i could sense he was staring at me. I was wearing my watch but i couldn't lock it with one hand so he came and said "let me help you" i moved away from him and wore it somehow.
"Begum kya app mujhe ignore kar rahi hai (Begum are you ignoring me??)" He asked looking at me and i looked up at him from head to toe and said "bhut jaldi samajh gae, Samajhdar hai app ( You understood very quickly, you are intelligent.)

MOHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK

I came back from office because tonight was sehrish's reception so i opened the door and saw my beautiful and beloved wife getting ready and as always she was looking ethereal.
I got freshen up and wore my outfit and came out and I saw her she was wearing saree and this time she wore it by herself i think she learnt and now she was applying surma in her eyes "Haye ek hi to jaan h kitni baar lengi begum (hayee, I only have one life how many times will you take it Begum) " i said putting hands on my chest and i could  hear my raised heartbeat. She cleared her throat when I came back to reality and went to ask for my perfume but she ignored me,......like seriously she ignored the most handsome men in the world.