PART 28

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

MOHMMAD DAIYAN MALIK

So me and Zayn almost reached there, "here take this" I gave him a earbud and said "now just follow my commands ok" i said and he nodded and went out saying "Allahu Akbar" i chuckled and looked at his figure.

"It's your test Zayn, i didn't bring you here to climb in her balcony but to see if you are doing any haram things or you can control your nafs and saitan.
Let's see if you can pass" i said in my heart and looked at his figure who was looking so nervous. I turned off the lights of the car and I was sitting inside.

"Bhai Bhai can you hear me, Bhai don't tell me you got unconscious" he said and i said "yaah idiot I can hear you no need to shout" i said and he looked here and there and then towards her balcony.

"Bhai it's so dark here, what if a chudail (witch) would fall for me" he said and i face palmed myself. He is totally like amma, dramatic.

"Will you shut your mouth " i said and he nodded "bhai bhai I'm scared,what if we got caught "he said nervously and i said "no need to get scared, you love her just go ahead " i said but his next word made me smile

"I know bhai i love her but idk why it feels wrong, bhai it's wrong to climb in a girls room and too at night," he paused for second then said "bhai it's haram, and i can't do a haram thing. I want to make it halal and pious " he said and a big smile crept on my face.

"Bhai I'm not doing this and I'm coming " he said and was about to turn but got caught red handed by none other than ARIA

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

MOHAMMAD ZAYN MALIK

I turned myself to go back but I got startled by someone's presence.
"Ya Allah chudail (witch)" i shout closing my eyes with my hands and then few seconds later I heard a voice which always sooth my heart and ear
"Mr Zayn Malik" she said and i immediately opened my eyes and looked at her, she was wearing a navy blue Abaya with white hijab and not to forget with raised eyebrows.