PART 23

RAMADAN KAREEM TO MY PRECIOUS ELORAS ✨🤍

AMAIRA NOOR

I was sitting in my class and all my classmates were busy in their own world because the period was free, I was so disturbed with that yesterday's incident happened in my house.

I was busy until my friend, my only friend in this university, she came towards me, actually she is very sweet and kind unlike other people.

"Hey amaira" Luna came towards me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. She took the seat beside me.

"How are you?" She asked me while removing her cap

"I'm good" i said and she looked at me

"Are you sure! You look tensed amaria, is everything ok"she asked me and I was hesitant whether to tell her or not, i don't know if she will believe me or not.

"Actually Luna,...." I paused for a second and then took a deep breath and said

"A very weird incident happened yesterday at my house" i said and she straighten her poster

"What? Is everything ok ?" She looked worried

FLASHBACK

I was almost done with my salah and was doing Tashahhud but suddenly i felt someone's presence near me, i got scared. But i diverted my attention on salah and started doing my work until I felt someone's presence near me, this time I felt someone's intense gaze on me.

The hair on my body straighten due to fear. Suddenly I heard a deep husky voice near my ear sending goosebumps, shiver to my body, "Missed me sweetheart" i felt my heart beat stop and my breath hitched for a brief moment.

A sudden fear rise in my body. Bead of sweat formed on my forehead, i somehow finished my salah and immediately travelled my gaze throughout the whole room only to find silence.

I stood up on my feet and went to check everywhere,....but there was no one but I was still feeling an intense gaze on me. Like someone is watching me from somewhere.

My breathing was uneven. I was feeling so scared.

I was feeling s uneasy so i decided to recite Qur'an.
I went inside my room and begin to recite Qur'an to divert my mind from that incident. But only one thought was lingering in my mind, was that a jin,or a person,.

What if he was a theif? Should I call the cops?

I Shaked my head and started reciting.