12.

On an average sunday, the Birla family and Goenka family had decided to go to meet as it was wished by Akshara.

Shefali who was scrolling through her phone suddenly gasped.

"Kya hua?" Mahima asked bored. 

("What happened?")

"Kuch nhi maa" She quickly answers and shuts off the phone.

("Nothing mom")

"Kuch toh hua hai bhabhi" Akshara pressures making her sigh.

("something has happened bhabhi")

"Aarohi ki post dekhi thi" She answers 

("I saw Aarohi's post")

Neil feels a tear roll down which he quickly wipes but everyone notices it.

Abhimanyu gets up and sighs. "Neil, tu tab tak move on nhi kar payega jab tak tu usse bhula nhi deta. You need a closure. Bhabhi uska account kholiye aur phone TV se connect kriye" Abhimanyu says 

("Neil you won't bhi able to move on until you forget her. You need closure. Bhabhi open that girl's account and connect the phone to the tv")

As Shefali opened Aarohi's account, Akshara and Nishtha gasped loudly.

Akshara and Nishtha both were influences but they did not have more than 2M followers where Aarohi had almost 150M followers and all she would post is some medical stuff, ICT pics and some ads.

Shefali opens the first post which was shared by Rohit but Aarohi was tagged in it.

Neil could not help but feel sad by the way Aarohi was looking at Virat. It was the look of complete love.

"Yeh ladki, humari family ka naam badnaam kr rahi hai!" Manish says angrily

("This girl is bringing a bad name to our family!")

"Kyu uncle? usne bas apne fiance ko wish hi to kiya hai, usmien kya galat hai? Akshara nhi karti Abhimanyu ke saath PDA tab to aapka issue nhi hota" Parth defends Aarohi. He was honestly tired by the Goenkas allegations and insults. He and Shefali had planned to move out to save there relationship.