3

Hey guys!! So my boards are finally over so you can expect a lot of updates and a few new books who have been sitting in my drafts for too long now. TVD, Marvel and Indian mythology fans are in for a surprise 😊 🫶

~~~

Aarohi smiled as she lays on her bed. She was exhausted but happy. She spent the day with Virat, shopping. He made sure to respect her choices. His first priority was her happiness. 

She wanted the dress that was neither too simple nor too extravagant. She wanted the attention to herself. She wanted the ceremony to be only close people. Virat respected all this and expressed his own desires of having heavy decorations and punjabi cuisine, especially chole bhature. 

Aarohi readily agreed and they both planned their roka. 

She remembers her roka with Neil. She had no involvement. Manjari did everything and she was not allowed to have part in the decorations as everyone thought that she was not interested in these things. 

It angered Aarohi to the core but she would control herself. Her mother had taught her to believe in Karma and she did. 

Pushing these thoughts aside she smiled and slept, dreaming about her roka which was happening in a week.

A week later

The goenka mansion was in a hustle-bustle as the event planners ran around to get everything set.

The family was least happy with the planners as they wanted their beloved elder daughter to plan it. But could not oppose as Virat was the one who hired the wedding planner.

Aarohi woke up that day with a little smile. 'Chal Aarohi, aaj teri life ki nayi shuruwat hai. Aaj ka din no drama, no gussa, bas khush rehna hai' She thinks.

Her thoughts were broken of by her phone ringing.

"Hello?" Aarohi says

"Aaj gusse mein nhi hai?" Virat asks making Aarohi chuckle.

"Aapne call kia?" She asks

"Kessi hai tu?" Virat asks

"I'm fine. Just nervous" Virat says

"Nothing to be nervous about. Mein hoon na" Virat says the last dialogue dramatically.

Aarohi laughs and Virat soon joins in.

"Ab bye" Aarohi says

"bye" Virat says.

"Chalo ab taiyaar hote hai" She smiles and goes to bath

She walks out of the bathroom with a smile and grabs the hair dryer.

She dries her hair and does her makeup. 

Finally 2 hours later, she was ready.

The sound of cars and relatives made her heart beat loudly

The sound of cars and relatives made her heart beat loudly. She takes a deep breath and leaves her room.

As she descended down the stairs she felt all eyes on her.

Neil's eyes went wide as he saw her. She looked beautiful. Just like an angel in a white dress.

Suddenly his gaze was broken when he saw Virat offer Aarohi his hand and her gladly taking it.

"Dekh rahe ho Neil, kitni jaldi move on kar gayi woh" Sanjana, a girl whose rishta Manjari wanted to fix with Neil.

Neil felt a pang in his heart as he watched them sadly.

Aarohi smiled as she took Virat's hand while descending down the stairs.

"Tu theek hai?" He asks her to which she nods.

He knew she would be nervous and overwhelmed especially after looking at her ex-fiance.

"BHABHI!" Hardik's loud voice rang through the hall as he jumped in front of Aarohi and touched her feet.

Startled, Aarohi moved back and almost tripped but Virat's hand on her bare waist saved her.

"Iski taraf se sorry, mein Natasa hoon, iski girl friend" Natasa introduced herself with a handshake and polite smile.

Soon almost everyone from the team was surrounding her. She bonded really well with everyone.

"Areee! Punjabi shaadi hai aur koi dance nhi kar raha?" Shikhar says dramatically.

Virat smirks as the song starts playing.

Soon enough it was time for the roka ceremony.

Aarohi and Virat sat down at the couch while Virat's mother covered Aarohi's head with a red chunni.

She gave her gifts and blessings. She kissed Aarohi's forehead with teary eyes "Welcome to the family beta."

Soon Goenkas came and gave gifts to Virat who accepted them with a tight smile. Finally the rituals came to an end.