4.

Hey guys! 
Before you all read this chapter I would like to say something. I have been getting DMs from people asking me to update everyday. I was inactive for  a few days due to me going on a vacation. After all I just finished my exams and wanted a break. Kindly understand that I am too a human and have a family and social life. I love the supportive comments but dms and comments to continuously update are irritating. Please understand this and be supportive. Another issue I want to talk about is the hate given to Dhanashree Verma, Yuzvinder Chahal's wife. Guys we all make reels with our male friends but people slut shaming her and treating her as if she is a prostitute makes me angry.
Please be kind and spread love.

~~~

A few weeks had passed since the Roka ceremony. Indian team was currently playing T20 home series against Afghanistan.

The days were busy for both Virat and Aarohi. Virat as the captain was busy guiding his team and Aarohi as a doctor had a tight schedule.

However, during the nights they would face time each other to share their day's details. They spent an hour almost everyday to talk.

The next match was in Maharana Bhupal Stadium, Udaipur. 

Currently, Aarohi had completed her nightly chores, she sat on the bed and grabbed her phone, to dial Virat's no.

Aarohi could not help but chuckle how she was buzzing with excitement like a teenage girl.

"Hi!" Aarohi exclaims as he picks up the call.

"Hi, kessi hai?" He asks as he settles on the bed.

Aarohi could not help but blush as she looked at him.

"Mein theek hu. Practice kessi thi?" She asks him. Virat smiled widely and started talking about the practice they had.

Almost half an hour had passed with Virat talking excitedly about the practice sessions.

"VI!" Rohit yells and enters the room scaring the couple.

"Aree hi aaru" Rohit says casually and sprawls on the bed.

"Hi Ro. How is ritsy?" Aarohi replies.

"She's good" A dreamy smile makes it's way on Rohit's face as he talks about his girlfriend.

"Tum dono itne ache dost kab bane?" Virat asks.

"Aree meine aaru ko woh haina uss per request bheji. After she accepted we started chatting, tab se." Rohit replies casually.

"Insta per" Aarohi clarifies for Virat making him nod.

"Then she started talking with Rits and rits added her in the WAGs group" Rohit continues now munching on some namkeen he bought along with him.

Virat snatches the packet from him making him whine and Aarohi laugh.

"Acha Aaru, we have our next match in Udaipur, you should come" Rohit says

"Per-" Aarohi was about to object because of her work but was cut off by Rohit

"Match Saturday night ka hai, which means next day Sunday hai. Please aaru" Rohit requests

"Haan, tab to I will come" She says with a bright smile making Rohit cheer.

Virat watched them dumbfounded, but then smiled. He wanted his Fiance and his best friend to get along together.

After kicking Rohit out of his room and wishing a good night to Aarohi Virat slept waiting for Saturday.

Virat had to get tickets for Akshara, Abhimanyu, Neil, Kairav and Anisha along with Aarohi as instructed by Manish.

'Iss budhe ko to baad mein dekhunga' He thinks while sitting in the dressing room. He was awfully annoyed with the Goenkas and Birlas. When he first met Aarohi he was confused by the cold behaviour her family gave her. After a little digging he learnt the past of Goenkas. Now it was his main motive to teach them a good lesson.

He smirked as he realised how he had played his cards. Virat had gotten a VIP ticket for Aarohi. As his family she had access to the dressing room, whereas he had gotten normal tickets for the others. 

India won the toss and choose to bowl first. 

With Mahi's stumping, Virat's fielding and Bhuvi's  magic, Afghanistan had managed to put a score of 206 at the loss of 8 wickets.

Shikhar and Rohit came in to bat making the crowd go crazy. The cameras focused on Ritika who was sitting with Aarohi.

Virat who was watching the match from the stands using his tab smiled as he saw her.

However, the excitement was short lived as Shikhar got out early.

The crowd again started shouting when Virat entered the stadium.

He looks at the stands where Aarohi was sitting with Ritika and Sakshi and smiled.

The first ball came in and Virat sent it for a six making the crowd cheer even loudly. 

Virat and Rohit had put up a good partnership when Rohit got out after his half century. With Rohit's wicket taken Virat got angry and started his lethal batting.

He completed his century with a six and roared loudly.

He smiled as he took off his helmet and raised his bat to where Aarohi was sitting as if dedicating his century to her.

The camera focused on her and caught her cheering for Virat with the same enthusiasm. She blushed as she saw Virat blowing a kiss at her using his bat.

The crowd cheered even louder at this action of his.

Soon enough the match came to an end with India winning by a margin of 6 wickets.

Akshara made a face as she saw Ritika and Aarohi walk towards the dressing room.

"Aaru, tu kaha jaa rahi hai?" She asks sweetly masking her envy.

"Well Akshu mein dressing room jaa rahi hoon to my fiance" She replies in a taunting tone and drags an amused Ritika and Sakshi with her.

"What a win guys!" Ritika says and hugs Rohit.

Virat was in the shower as he had batted for a long time and needed to freshen up.

"Aur bhabhi shaadi kab hai?" Hardik asks wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Ab yeh to tum Virat se hi puche" Aarohi says with a shrug.

Jaddu rolls in laughter and everyone follows.

"Mujhse kya pandit se puche, mein to kabse taiyaar hu" Virat says coming out of the dressing room, making everyone's laughter double.