2.

The sunrays peek through the curtains and Aarohi stirs as it hits her face. She groans and stuffs her face in the pillow. Her phone rings loudly on the bedside table and she shouts a little in frustration and picks it up.

"Hello!" She says a bit harshly as she picks up the call. 

"Subhah subhah kiska gussa nikal rahi hai aap madam?" Virat asks 

"Oh, woh abhi abhi uthi thi to...." Aarohi says and bites her tongue.

Virat chuckles and says "Acha sun, aaj Day 1 hai. Aaj hume Roke ke liye wedding planner se milna hai. We also have to meet the jeweller and the fashion designer. Mein tumhe 11 baje pick karunga? Is that alright?" Virat asks

"Haanji. I'll be ready." Aarohi says

"Chal theek hai phir. Bye madam, aur kisi per gussa mat kariyo" He says chuckling.

"Bye" Aarohi says embarrassed.

"Tu na pagal hai. Matlab esse kon baat karta hai" She says and slaps her own forehead.

Aarohi gets up and gets herself ready. She wears a white suit.

As soon as she ready it was 11 am

As soon as she ready it was 11 am. She hurriedly walks downstairs and grabbed an apple from the table.

"Aaru breakfast?" Swarna asks making Aarohi roll her eyes internally.

Ever since Virat's family had agreed for the roka the goenkas were acting too lovingly with Aarohi. Honestly she was irritated with the attention she got.

"Good morning Aaru!" Akshara who seemed to love her maika more than her sasural and would come here very very often hugged Aarohi from behind. Aarohi internally groaned and slightly pushed her away.

"Good morning Akshara." 

The car horn got everyone's attention and they saw Virat coming out.

Aarohi could not help but admire him. 

"Namaste" Virat said and touched the feet of Mimi, Swarna and Manish

"Wow! Tum dono twin kar rahe ho" Akshara pointed out and that is when Aarohi noticed that both her and Virat were wearing white. 

"Chalein?" Virat asks Aarohi who nods and  grabs her bag from the couch. 

As they got near the car Virat opens the passenger door for Aarohi to get in.

"Thank you" Aarohi whispers as he smiled, closed the door and got in.

"To pehle hum breakfast karenge, then we have a meeting with the wedding planner and designer. I know you are a doctor so you must have busy schedules, so I got the meetings today" Virat says.

"Per breakfast kyu? I mean hum late ho jayenge"

"I know tune breakfast nhi kiya hai. So pehle breakfast" Virat says

"how long where you standing outside?" Aarohi asks surprised but did not expect any reply.

They soon arrived at a simple restaurant.

"Peeche there's a hoodie and a cap. Pass krde" Virat says as he parks the car while Aarohi opens her seatbelts and gets the stuff.

Virat wears them and then takes out black sun glasses from his pocket.

"Ab bata kya mein Virat Kohli lag raha hoon?" Virat asks

"Uhhh" Aarohi looks a him confused and tilts her head to a side.

"Nhi per aap itne famous nhi hai. I don't think yeh sab karne ki zarurat padti" Aarohi says rather taunts.

"Hain? I am the captain of Indian Cricket Team. I guess I am pretty famous" Virat says offended.

"I had no idea who you are" Aarohi says shrugging her shoulders.

"I mean I know who MSD, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, etc. are. But Virat Kohli never heard the name" She jokes and by now Virat knew she was playing with him

He soon joins in her laughter.

"Ab chale?" He asks

"Hm" Aarohi hums as they get out of the car.

Virat and Aarohi occupy the last seat and settle down. They order their food and waited for the order.

"Oh Shit"  Virat mutters to himself.

"Kya hua?" Aarohi asks

"Woh mere friends hai" He says as he points his head towards a group who just entered.

"To aap chup kyu rahe hai?" Aarohi asks.

"Agar woh yaha hai to media bhi aas paas hogi. I don't want to take the risk of you getting exposed to media. Plus inhe shaadi ke baare mein kuch nhi pata. If they get to know I hid about this, maar dalenge mujhe" Virat explains but it was too late now. 

Rohit was standing behind Virat with his arms crossed while Aarohi was looking at him nervously.

"Ahm" Rohit clears his throat making Virat turn towards him.

"Hi?" Virat says queitly.

"Hi, I am Rohit, Iska best friend" Rohit says introducing himself to Aarohi.

"Hi rohit. I am Aarohi, his soon to be fiance" Aarohi dropped the bomb making everyone shock.

"What the hell Virat?" Rahul says angrily.

"Bhabhi mil gayi aur bataya bhi nhi" Hardik and Jaddu screech together. Aarohi blushed at their words

"Calm down guys. Bichari ko darao mat" MSD says gesturing towards Aarohi who was shocked and a little star struck.

"Guys abhi bas Roka pakka hua hai. Tabhi nhi bataya." Virat tries to explain.

"Mujhe to batana tha na" Rohit whines at his best friend who rolls his eyes.

"Saath breakfast kare?" MSD asks and that's how Aarohi found herself surrounded by Jaddu and Harry who were way to excited to meet her.

Hey guys!!
So I'll try to update the Aarohi-Shreyas book once before december. After that I'll be offline due to boards.
OUR BOYS ARE IN THE FINALSSSS!!!!!!
FINGERS-CROSSED!!!!
Please suggest a couple name for Aarohi-Shreyas, Bhavika-Shubman, Rishab-Kriti and Aarohi- Virat.