Prom?

Summary: You and Nat go to Prom together, and you both are relatively popular. But the night didn't go as planned.
***

Second pov:
You were in your room, changing into you Prom outfit, which took forever to piece together, not to mention matching with your girlfriend. But you still finished, and as soon as you did, Nat was at the door, waiting on you.

Normally, before Prom, people will go out to eat, but you and Nat are smart. You went to a Mexican place. Best decision of your life's.

Once done eating, Nat drove to the building, and while in the car, you talked and joked around, waiting for your other friends to arrive.

After meeting up with everyone, you all walked inside and went up to the desk, and they asked for your ID. That's funny because you stuffed a bunch of stuff "just in case you need it" into a small bag, so you let everyone else go in while you fish out your ID.

Now, it's just you, finding one thing in a pool of random objects, when someone comes behind you and puts their hand on your shoulder.

Your pov:

Someone put their hand on my shoulder, which made me jump, and spin around to look at them. It was Elijah. One of the most popular and yet annoying guys in the world. And what's worse? Everyone ships us. I don't even know why. He's the ugliest guy in the school.

Elijah: Hey princess, what are you looking for?

You: Bruh, go away! Why do you have to be in my business?

At this point, you were able to see what he was wearing, but of course, it was a basic grey suit. At least Nats' suit was black with red accents to match my outfit.

He did end up leaving after 5 minutes of convincing. And I got my ID out, so they let me in. I finally found everyone, and they were all talking and dancing...

Well, it's time for the queen and king. I voted for Wanda and Vision, and they weren't happy about it.

?: Ok, everyone! I hope you're having a good time, but it's time for the queen and king. Our 2024 prom queen is Y/n Y/l/n.

I'm dead. There's no way. I got up on stage, and they gave me the crown. Why me?! Oh, I'm going to kill Wanda for this.

?: And the Prom king is Elijah Jones.

WTF! This shit was rigged. Everyone moved, and there was a center on the dance floor for both of us, and he put his hands on my waist.

You: If you move your hands any higher or lower, I'll cut them off

E: Playing hard to get is hot, and you know it. Just relax, babe.

After a bunch of back and forth, his hands got higher, and I stopped him. At this point, we were crowded again with dancing students, and I was trying to get away, but he kept pulling me to him.

Nats pov:
If this dude doesn't get his hands off my girlfriend, I'll rip them off. Why is he touching her like that. She's my girl! But when I saw his hands going higher, I walked over as fast as I could and punched him in the jaw. This made everyone look at us, but I didn't care. I took my girlfriends cheek and kissed her.

Nat: Why don't we just leave? It was getting boring anyway.

You: Please!

Nat: Maybe we can go to Walmart and Taco Bell.

You: YES!
***

It's short, like me. A couple of things, first. I'm in love with Billie Eilish's new album, and if you call the number in The Diner, it is so cool and lowkey kinda scary at first. So, I went to Prom a month ago, and I got some tea. So, my ex was there, and mind you, he's a senior, and he brought a freshman. And it wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't a hoe, but he is. Then he was acting like the victim. It was boring after that tbh. Also, I love Taco Bell, soooo that made it in the story. But anywayyyys, luv you! Have a good day/night 🩷