❤️MOM NOOO!!!💛

"Harder!" You urged. "Har- OH FUCK!" Your cunt spasmed around his cock as he fucked into you.

Boboiboy held your legs, having them wrapped around him as he fucked into you. He let out a grunt as he basically had your body slapping against his as he fucked you. He moved his hands down to the mattress at either side of you, angling his hips up and slamming against you.

A squeal came out of your mouth before a flurry of giggles at the pleasurable feeling. Your husband let out a breath but a soft laugh himself as he moved to put his forehead against yours.

You stared up at him, moving your hips to take him and match his thrusts inside you. You let out a whine as you wrapped your arms around your broad husband. He pressed a kiss to your lips with a groan from his own lips.

Boboiboy loved morning sex. He loved it with a passion and he loved holding you through it even more. There was nothing like waking up next to his wife of eighteen years, mother of five of his children, his one and only, and seeing her blissed out in pleasure because of his actions.

He couldn't think of anything better. He loved it and craved for it.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He groaned against your lips.

You giggled as you stared up at him. "It's cause you fuck me so so good, Boboiboy..." 

A grin was on his face as you felt one of his large hands, move down the side of your body before gripping your ass tightly. You felt a slap to your ass making you gasp but meet him back up for a kiss.

Nothing was better than this.

"MORNING! Do we have any bacon le-"

Suddenly it is as if the world was paused for three seconds.

You and Boboiboy both looked at the door. Standing there, with the door opened was your fifteen year old son, Amato. His brown eyes went wide as he was frozen in place. First he looked at you, then he looked at his father, then he took in the situation.

"MAMA NOOOOOOOO!" He immediately slapped his hands over his eyes as his face scrunched up in disgust. "MY EYES! MY EYES!" With a spark of his lightning element, he slammed the door shut and ran out.

You covered your mouth as you moved to stare up at Boboiboy. Boboiboy pursed his lips as he straightened up to sit back on his knees.  "Boboiboy-"

"He's fine." Your husband dismissed as he slowly started to grind his hips, shamelessly.

"Boboiboy, no one wants to walk into their parents having sex!" You told him, moving to sit yourself up on your elbows, ignoring the fact that you twitched around him.

Boboiboy shrugged as he moved his hands to hold your thighs. "It teaches him why we have the rule in place of knock before you enter mom and dad's room when the door is closed."

He reminded you of that very rule the both of you had instilled into the boys since it was just Amato in your little garden. "Besides it happens to everyone. it happened to me."

You raised an eyebrow. "You walked in on your dad!?" You asked shocked, never even thinking of his dad capable of sex (despite you being married to his son). Boboiboy immediately stilled.

"Who was it!?" You asked excited to know.

"And now I'm flaccid." Boboiboy stated as he pulled out of you, acting like he never heard that.

You pouted. "Come on, tell me!" You let out with a groan as you followed your husband to the bathroom. The both of you still stark naked.

"Can we talk about Amato please, not my dad." He requested as he grabbed his cloth and rinsed it under warm water. His face was scrunched up in half disgust and half trauma.