🖤Yandere Boboiboy x Reader

Requested by:  @Rose_J31 and @Floridaniasha123

Warning: Yandere Boboiboy, slight gore and a bit of spice.

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

Fear.

Fear is the only thing you can feel now, your body was shaking in fear and horror. With each breath you breathe in only makes your body shake even more.

How did this happen? One moment you were having fun with the gang then the next thing you knew. A knife had pierced through Fang's chest, directly at his heart.

You can still hear your friends cries in your head when you all watched Fang's eyes became lifeless and been pushed forward, revealing the person who had killed they're friend mercilessly but none of you were expecting this.

It was like a nightmare to everybody.

Boboiboy. The sweetest, nicest, lovable and heroic person just killed one of his friends right in front of their eyes. None of them wanted to believe it but it was the cold-hearted truth, all of it is real even if they tried to deny it.

You couldn't forget how the ex-hero's lips twisted into a maniac grin, a crazy one even.

As much as you want to sob from your friend's loss, you couldn't. In fear that HE might hear you, you and your friends had accidentally splited ways and now your alone feeling so scared, you never felt this scared in all of your entire life. 

Feeling so useless and weak, you couldn't do anything even if you wanted to. Boboiboy had taken away your power watch when he found you once, you didn't have a choice that time but to fight him with bare hands. you even barely manage to escape.

Looking left and right, you were currently hiding behind a counter of a dead silent restaurant. It was also currently nighttime which you mentally thought it was a very bad timing.

It was quiet, dead quiet. You were starting to think that he must've left— maybe assuming that you had left, but all your hopes just came crushing down when you heard someone humming.

And it was so close! 

You were now panicking in fear and anxiety, as tears were starting to well up your eyes. You want the old Boboiboy back..... Not this....

"Please.... P-Please no..." You mumbled pathetically, covering your ears to block away that sickening humming and footsteps nearing, your breathing were starting to pick up like you were hyperventing.

But then, it all went quiet again and it just made you feeling even worse! It was like in the horror movies but the difference was this one your witnessing is real.

You didn't want to remove your hands from your ears, head shaking— not wanting to believe that everything went quiet just like that.

"Aishite, aishite, aishite, zenbou ageru Anata ni, anata ni."

The lyrics made you froze, how did Boboiboy say those words so fluently?! He was crazy! This wasn't love anymore, he was sick, lovestruck sick.

"Zenbu sho tte mo aru yo"

You couldn't take it anymore, quickly standing up on your feets— you immediately bolted out of the room and towards the back, feeling shivers down your spine when you heard a deep laugh back in the room you were once before.

"Tari nai, hasana nai yo aa!" Flinching when you heard Boboiboy hit the high note, it was making you sick to your stomach.

"Ying! Yaya!! Gopal!!" You cried, your legs were now shaking as you kept on running nonstop. Failing to notice the dead bodies in the room you passed by.

"Gomennasai!!!" A gasp had ripped out of your throat when you heard a loud bang that came from the end of the hallway, it even made your skin jump in fright as you made a quick turn to hide behind a wall.

You don't know how long your legs can last with all the running, god you wished you had your watch right now— it would have been so easy to escape.

Just when you were about to relax a bit, a gloved hand suddenly grabbed you throat hard that made it difficult for you to breath. Your fearful eyes had met the crazy red ones yet again, the light that shined in it at the sight of you before him made Boboiboy  extremely happy. 

"Aishite, aishite, aishite Motto, motto" Boboiboy muttered, bringing your face closer to his. Your aquamarine eyes went wide when you saw Boboiboy had stick his tongue out before letting it go in your gaping mouth, even if you want to shut your lips tight. It was difficult due to the ex-hero squeezing your throat painfully.

You knew it was impossible to fight Boboiboy without your power watch but, you knew deep down you won't win because you know what he's capable of, so you didn't have a choice but to Give Up.

Boboiboy was thrilled when he felt your grip on his shoulder losened, opening his eyes. He grinned at the sight before him, your cheeks were red while your eyes were half lidded— his [Name] finally gave into him.

Breaking the kiss, Boboiboy cupped both of your cheeks while rubbing his thumbs on your freckled skin with full of adoration but you just whimpered under his touch.

"Shh.... Oh, my sweet [Name]"

Aishite, aishite, aishite. Kuruoshii hontounii

"No one will ever hurt you or even lay a finger on you... Not under my watch....."

Kurushii, kurushii, shumakuo, doi te doi te ne!