Day 3 Part 1

I will call him Derek. He looked like a Derek I thought as he lead me through the sickeningly white hallways. He had a lean body, unforgettable blue eyes, dark brown hair and a fierce yet seemingly in control vibe going on.

"So today the police want to question you again, they found a new lead apparently." He said making a hand gesture towards the officer I came to hate. I rolled my tongue in my mouth and took in a breath through my nose.

I walked with purpose towards him and stopped a few feet in front of him. "Detective Jackass-" I gave him a sickly sweet smile. "Welcome to my new home." I said gesturing around.

"Should I show you where my room is so you can tear it apart in hopes of finding evidence to throw me into jail?" I asked sarcastically, bending backwards a little for emphasis.

"Miss Kent-" He began. "Oh please save the formalities, I'm trash aren't I?" I gave him a hard glare before taking a step back. "What did you find?" I asked. He put a hand out towards me and I avoided it, "I don't think we should do this here."

"Oh why not Uncle Dan?" I asked putting emphasis on the uncle, "Don't you think I know that it is strange that you are working on a case that is close to you? Don't you think I know?"

"I won't talk; not to you." I said. "That is obstruction of justice which is punishable by law; you could be looking at jail time even though the psychiatrists said you were just suffering from a mental illness and shouldn't face jail time." He said smugly. "Do you think I care? I have nothing left, my family is -was- my everything." I looked at him.

He looked like an older replica of my dad, and it hurt so much to look into his eyes. I hadn't seen him for 7 years and all of a sudden, 7 years later he is on the crime scene doorstep accusing me of killing his brother, my dad.

He reached out to grab my arm, I took a step back, "Don't f*cking touch me." I murmured. He gave me a look before walking past me and towards the sickeningly white hallways.

"That was quite a show." 'Derek' said with a nod. He wore exactly the same stupid blue uniform he was wearing yesterday. "I'm Eric by the way." He said, reaching out his hand. "I forgot to tell you yesterday, I just started here and I was nervous." He said.

I glanced at his hand then back at him, he didn't seem like the type to get nervous. "You know who I am." I said lowering his hand to his side. "If that's all can you take me back to my room?"