Day 7

"She will be waking up soon." A stern woman's voice rang out. "Thank goodness too, I thought she was gone." The voice added. "I would like to talk to her, she is still a key suspect in the triple homicide." Clearly Uncle Dan stated.

"Only suspect, might as well apprehend me now detective." I groaned. "Nice to see even though you've been out cold for three days your hatred for the law is still intact." He replied.

"It's a defense mechanism." I heard the annoying Dr Davids voice say. "She is angry and hurting and her only means of protection is sarcasm." He added smugly.

"Nice to hear you still know everything about me and my feelings." I mumbled feeling a little bit woozy and the room around me was blurry as I tried to open my eyes.

"Can ya'll please leave. This girl needs her rest." The stern voice which probably belonged to a nurse said. "Yeah even a simple cop like me could state that, with the way she has been running her mouth and all." He said.

"Get out." I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes which felt the weight of the world on them. I heard footsteps and then a door open then after a few counts close.

"Honestly Miss Kent, have you ever heard the saying that sarcasm is the lowest form of witt?" Dr Davids asked. "And have you ever heard the saying shut up and mind your own damm business." I groaned as I tried to move.

"Stay still the nurse injected you with Ethiruim- it's a drug developed by yours truly- that makes people not feel their own body it basically disconnects the brain from the body. Only to be used in extreme measures of pain." He said.

"I still feel it." I murmured, "The pain I mean." I said. I literally felt him hesitate as he muttered something under his breath. "Were you even allowed to administer such a drug on me? I'm still a minor." I asked.

"Miss Kent just focus on getting your health back." He said. "Now if you'll excuse me." He added. "Wait." I heard his feet shuffle closer to me. "How many people have you given this too?" I asked.

"Other than you." He said with regret in his tone. "One." "What happened to them." I asked. "Miss Kent I strongly recommend that you get your rest."