Update!

20/05/2024(just for future people who read this fanfic)

I had a bit of a fight with one of my classmates in the class groupchat so I'm not really in a good mood, but dw, the chapter is in writting progress.

Here's what happen, so I made a sassy/rude comment to one of my classmate questions, I didn't mean to be rude, but my other classmates didn't take it well(obviously), and I just snapped, I was not tolerating that kind of behaviour anymore, they obviously didn't take it well, but at this point idc.
They know I barely talk irl, but talk a lot on messages, so that kinda offended me aswell, they know how I am and still expect me to talk, I already told them that, I told them "Look, I'll talk if I want, I don't talk personally for reasons, just because my name is "fuck off" doesn't mean anything, I'm not going to waste my voice on you."
And that started a whole scene and whatever, I just snapped bc I'm tired of them.
I have been victim of bully two times, and the person that was involved in it, still has the audacity to call me "weird".

I already send a message of apology to the person I made the comment to, nothing to worry about.

The comment wasn't that much, he(my classmate) asked in the groupchat "What do we have replacement for?" In this case, asking which class where we not having or having a substitute teacher, and I, basically let my intrusive thoughts win and said "Wow class, what were you going to replace? Playground? Use your head and think.", Ik that was a bit rude coming from me, and I already apologize.

There were thousand of times were there were fights in our groupchat, yet the one time I actually stand up for myself, I end up making the group fall apart, which is one of the reasons why I always stay quiet, cause things like this happen, Ik I was in the wrong, but I believe it should be solved now.

This won't interfer much in the writting progress, but I'm really dismotivated rn, so it might take a bit more time until I'll update the fanfic.

I am doing a bit better now, with the help of some friends, so if you have any questions feel free to ask, I won't go into much detail, but that's all I can say.

Hope you have a great day and I'll post whenever I can.