Pt 3

Sam's pov

Apparently Michael didn't come home until the middle of the night and he's been sleeping since 2 in the afternoon. I had to go wake him so he could answer mum on the phone.

"MIKE...wake up" I said opening his blinds "it's mum"

"Mums home?" Michael asks tiredly

"No Mike"

"What time is it?"

"It's 2 o'clock"

"Gimme those sunglasses"

"You need your sunglasses to talk on the phone...are you freebasing inquiring minds want to know" I say giving him the glasses but all I get is a middle finger

I could hear their whole conversation about how mums going on a date with some new guy she met at the video tape store and was needing Michael to do a favour, which was babysit ME. Like I need a babysitter I'm old enough to be left alone and I have Nanook for protection if anything were to happen.

(Later on)

It was night, grandpa was getting ready to go drop of his weird handy work stuff to the lady. Once he left the blinds and curtains started blowing, the flashing and sounds of motorbikes were coming from outside. We followed them round to the front of the house Michael went and opened the door after I told him not too but nothing appeared to be there anyways.

I go to take a bath not thinking much of anything that had just happened

I go to take a bath not thinking much of anything that had just happened. I started singing 'aint got a home' - by Clarence 'frogman' Henry. I had went to go under the water to wash the soap out my hair when I heard Nanook barking and growling, the the door slammed. I quickly got up and out the tub, and went to my room to get dressed.

I came out my room with my towel still wrapped around my neck. I slowly walk down the stairs looking around expecting to see Mike or Nanook but it was pitch black.

"MIKE"

"Michael you there?"

"Nanook?"

I hear a slight noise of some sort but can't see. So I turn the lights on to see Michael on the floor starring with his wrist held in his hand, blood dripping down from it.

"Mike what happened?"

"Nanook" he replied. I look around wondering what he done to my dog

"What about Nanook? What you do to my dog you asshole"

"Nothing, I didn't hurt him he bit me, this is my blood"

"Why'd he bite you Mike? Huh? What you do to him"

He slowly starts to get up "he was protecting you..." but I couldn't help but look a head of him in the mirror with a shocked face "look at your reflection in the mirror" I tell him

He turns around and goes close up to the mirror, scared by what he sees. "You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book, you're a vampire Michael, my own brother, a goddam shit sucking vampire...well you just wait till mum finds out buddy!" I say storming up the stairs with Nanook by my side.

"Sammy wait"

"SAM...just wait and let me talk..wait a minute!" He says running up the stairs. I get scared and run "stay back, stay back" I slam the door in his face and lock it
I do the same with the shared bathroom. "Get away from me Mike"

I search for the phone trying to call the frog brothers, asking what I should do, they then hang up after. I then get a call, its mum all she can hear is both me and Michael screaming she then hangs up.

 He's flying outside the window pleading for help I tell him to stay back which making a cross with my fingers "your a vampire I knew it" i say screaming "I am not" he says "then what are ya the flying nun!" "I'm your brother Sammy help me" i just...

He's flying outside the window pleading for help I tell him to stay back which making a cross with my fingers "your a vampire I knew it" i say screaming "I am not" he says "then what are ya the flying nun!" "I'm your brother Sammy help me" i just pause and think about what he said I then open the window we just sit on the floor the whole time....I can't belive my own brothers one of them.