Pt2

***I'll tell you when to play***

Danielle's pov It was the next night we had all just woken up

Danielle's pov
It was the next night we had all just woken up. Mac had been telling us about this woman he had seen and wanted it to be our new mother figure, so we all decided to go round to his shop to see what she looked like and how she was. As we got to the shop she had a tiny kid with her, we soon realised it wasn't here's she was just helping him find his mother. We could all tell max liked the women just by the way he was looking at her maybe her coming into the family would mean max would get off our backs. When he didn't get his way he would bring it out on the rest of us, well mostly David since he was the oldest he would take most of it so the rest of us didn't have to suffer as much.
As we went round the videotape shop we went round till we got back to the entrance where they were standing we all stood round her, I could tell she felt scared as her heart was thumping a bit fast. Max had told us we shouldn't be here and to never come back so we all just smiled and left.

*** play music ***

As star and laddie were off somewhere the boys were on their bikes and I was on back of marko's

As star and laddie were off somewhere the boys were on their bikes and I was on back of marko's. We all came across star walking with the new boy along the boardwalk. I wondered if his brother was somewhere here maybe I would get to introduce myself. Star was about to get on the boys bike when David's and the rest circled the boys bike. David asked star where she's going; he didn't seem to be happy. She then introduces us to the boy whose name is Michael. She's about to hop on his bike when David calls for her, giving a demanding look as in to get on his bike instead. David then decides to get smug and challenge Michael.

"You know where Judson's bluff is overlooking the point?" David says looking for a race

"I can't beat your bike" Michael says with no hope

"You don't have to beat me Michael...you just have to try and keep up" David says revving his engine

Dwayne then tells laddie that we are all going for a ride. All I could this was what was about to happen. I held on tight to Mario cause I knew they were about to go fast. Michael was quite far behind until he shortly caught up. As we got faster I could feel the cool Santa Carla breeze flowing through my hair. It felt like an instant thrill and I was here for it. I would love when we would go on rides like these it makes you feel mind free like there's nothing to worry about. Everyone was enjoying themselves except Michael, I could see the determination in his face.

We were coming close to the cliffs, the fog was misty and if you weren't a vampire you wouldn't be able to see. I knew Michael was struggling and him and David were side by side if David or Michael didn't stop Michael could get seriously hurt. I knew the edge was coming up hoping Michael would soon give up or slip up or something. And that's exactly what happened. He lost control of the r bike and it slipped; he was so close to dying he got up and stormed over to David.

"What the hell you doing huh?" Michael said going over to David and punching him

We all got off the bikes. The boys rushed over and pushed Michael away from David but that didn't stop him.

"Just you c'mon....just you...c'mon just you" he says out of breath while vigorously pointing his finger in David's face

"How far you willing to go Michael?" He says with a big grin

I hope he wasn't planing on doing what I was thinking...

We had reached the cave. Marko had just gotten a Chinese for us. We all loved Chinese so we were all chuffed. Thats when David decided to play a game on Michael pretending his food was maggots and worms I felt sorry for him but I couldn't help but laugh.

That was until David offered him a glass bottle, the bottle with max's blood, the bottle which would turn him. I stared in disbelief to what David was about to let happen. I couldn't stop what was happening I didn't want to show I cared but I couldn't let David just turn some random innocent boy into a vampire. I kept asking David making sure he was wanting to do this but he ignored me every time that's when Michael grabbed the bottle from his grip and took a sip. They all started prancing about while Michael looked like he didn't know what was going on but he liked it he went in for more of the blood.

Michael was now a half vampire...
They decided to all go out on there
Bikes I stayed here with star and laddie till they got back I'm guessing they were just gonna hang off the bridge that's what they do with most of them well the ones they kill anyways.

Thats when star told me that Michael is to be her first for her to turn to full vampire but she doesn't want to. I tell her not to and that there must be away that she doesn't have to be a vampire. That's when it clicked the frog brothers. They were well known for being vampire 'hunters' but they couldn't call out a vampire even if one was standing in front of them with their fangs out. But I decided to give it a go tomorrow night I would go to the comic book store. But I would have to be careful for my brothers and not let them know.