Chapter 29

We reached 100k views !!!! 😭

We reached 100k views !!!! 😭. Thank youu so much for the 100k reads !!!!  And thank you for choosing this story✨💕. (20th may 2024)

Chapter 30, 31, 32, 33 are out on my scrollstack. And chapter 34 will be out by tonight!!! 💌

Don't forget to read the reminder at the end of the chapter ! ☺️

Target 🎯 : 300 votes !

AUTHOR

"Good morning" sadhavi greeted aruna who was making coffee in the kitchen.

"Aunty? You like the dark themed interior?" Sadhavi asked to look around. She finds it odd that the kitchen, washroom, living room and every corner of this house is painted in black.

"No, when Raghu bought this house, it was in a different shade. But as vaianv grew up, he wanted it black as it was modern and stylish. In his way it was 'aesthetic' to be precise" Aruna said giving sadhavi a cup of coffee.

"Thank you. And why is it gauri Nivas? Whose name is it?" Sadhavi questioned.

"It's my mother's name. I actually lost contact with them after my marriage. They didn't agree to marry me to Raghu as he was still poor back then. First I denied saying that I can't betray my parents ! But here's the thing! Love can change everything! It has that power ! To destroy and to build! I realised that I can't stay away from my Raghu! So i eloped and after that, I tried to talk to my parents but they never tried to listen to me. I can't blame them completely. Because I was at fault too. But I won't ever regret doing what I did. I always missed my mother the most. I was close to my father too, but I had this connection with her. I guess vainav was 3 years old when she passed away, and right before that Raghu bought this land. And knew about my silent suffering. I thought if I talked to him about my parents he would get angry, as he was fed up with their behaviour. But that's when he surprised me, with naming it 'Gauri nivas'Aruna completed.

"Wow!" That's the only word that came out of sadhavi's mouth when she heard her soon to be in-laws epic love story.

"Aruna?" Both sadhavi and aruna looked at the voice.

"Raghu!! You're back!" Sadhavi saw how aruna's eyes lit up when she saw her husband.

"Yes! Bangaram" saying this Raghu kissed on her forehead. But Aruna slightly moved back and pointed at sadhavi as blush coated her cheeks.

(Bangaram means gold, it's used as an endearment, just like 'shona')

"Oh... Sadhavi? How are you maa?" Raghu asked once he took a seat on the sofa.

"I'm fine uncle. What about you? How are you doing?" Sadhavi questioned.

"I'm fine maa! Everything's going well" Raghu replied.

"Meri Bina kya baatein kar rahe ho? Ye aayi nahi? Ab se mujhe paraya kar diya tum logo ne?" Vaianv complained as he descended the stairs.

(What are you guys talking about without me? She came and you guys made me an outsider already?)