Chapter 30

Since you guys completed the target I posted and yes, I even posted a glimpse of  this chapter on my Instagram story! So follow me there to not miss any updates and glimpses and.. spoilers!!!

Chapter 31 to 35 are already posted on  stck.me 💕

Id : @ aishuwrites_3. Link is in my Wattpad bio too ! 🌹

TARGET : 330 votes !

AUTHOR

Vainavin waited for sadhavi to arrive and join him on the stage. Today is the auspicious day of their engagement. And from tomorrow the rituals of their marriage will start.

"Aur kitna time lagega?" He muttered to himself, he was losing his patience as he wanted to see her. It's been nearly 2 weeks since he saw her. And 2 weeks was a lot for him.

(How much more time it's gonna take?)

"Kya lagta hai tumhe? She'll come out in the same saree she wore for the Pooja or she'll change into another one?" Vainav asked his best friend akarsh.

(What do you think?)

"How would I know?" Akarsh questioned back. He was fed up with Vainav's questions about sadhavi.

"Okay... But, how do I look? Do you think she'll like my attire?" Vainav questioned again.

"God, vainav! Be silent and wait for her like a good boy. You've been eating our ears with your questions. Just 5 minutes more and she'll be in front of your eyes" harsh replied.

"Don't get irritated and I'm sure you guys were the same when you waited for my sisters" vainav retorted.

Both harsh and akarsh gave up on his reply.

It's been freaking five minutes and still sadhavi wasn't out. Vainav looked at harsh sheepishly and harsh exactly knew what he was asking.

Vainav was silently asking harsh to call when harsh disagreed and nodded a no, his gaze went akarsh.

"What? Mein nahi phone karne waala. Tumhare wajah se meine aur harsh bohot galiya sune hai apni biwiyo ko abhi tak paanch baar call karke" akarsh said rolling his eyes.

(What? I'm not going to call. Because of you me and harsh got to hear a lot from our wives as we called 5 times till now)

His quench to look at her got delayed and delayed. 5 mins to 10 mins and 10 mins difference is a lot for his restless heart. Suddenly he felt as if she was near and he looked up to only find her walking towards him in an off beat kanjivaram saree.

He stopped breathing for a few seconds

He stopped breathing for a few seconds. Faint voices of harsh and akarsh surrounded him, but he was unable to hear them, his focus was only on her.

solely.