010.

Malachi Brown

"You cool?" I asked Ky finishing off my blunt

"Yeah man a nigga tired" He yawned laying across Ari's chair.

"Yeen never lied" I mumbled putting a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Why you so quiet?" Ky asked Ari throwing a pillow at her.

"Just thinking and stop hitting me bitch" She mugged him bucking at him in the process.

I chuckled shaking my head. "Bruh y'all act like bad ass siblings"

"Shut up bitch" They said in unison. I mugged them both opening my phone getting on Instagram.

"It's boring" Ari groaned.

"Find something to do" Ky said in a 'duh' tone. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Where shawty?" I asked referring to Yoyo.

"I have no clue" Ari mumbled dismissing me.

"Damn why you being dismissive?" Ky chuckled.

She shrugged getting up going into the kitchen. "Weird" I uttered under my breath dropping the conversation.

"Aye say though?" Ky spoke up.

"Hm?"

"I gotta make a play you sliding?"

I shrugged my shoulders, standing up pulling my pants up.

"Ayo Ari?"

"What?"

"We sliding" I mumbled following Ky out the door.

"See y'all later be safe" She said before the closing and locking the door.

I opened the passenger door and got in. "Niggas making plays in the middle of the evening"

"Im having fuck cheeseeeeeeee" He sung dragging out the "E". I shook my head laughing, "You a fool bitch"

He shrugged before pulling off in traffic. I reclined my seat, putting my arm over my face and one arm in my jeans. This the most comfortable position a nigga can lay in.

"Youn find it weird Ari got offended by Yoana not wanting her help?" Ky randomly stated turning the radio down.

I stayed quiet for a while, thinking about what he said before answering. "Nope"

"I do"

"Why nigga? She just don't want nobody help she been depending on folks prolly all her life" I shrugged.

"Mm whatever" He dismissed the conversation, pulling up by the curb. He parked the car and killed the engine.

I instantly sat up and became aware of my surroundings. I took in every little detail down to the prostitutes on the street. I was familiar as fuck with how the game work. I was in the street life but I left that shit alone before I got in too deep.. A nigga like me wanted to be my own boss. I was my own boss running the streets but that's not the lifestyle I wanted- It gets you nowhere but 6 feet deep or a life sentence and I didn't want to fuck my life up. I want a wife and kids when I get older.