. ° . 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚 . ° .

* warnings : sa mention *
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  NOW PLAYING...

CRACK BABY by MITSKI

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪.  ♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

" crack baby, you don't know what you want. but you know that you need it . "

˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Asami Hitaka
NICKNAMES:
➸ Asa
ALIAS:
➸ " Miwa Matsuki "
SPECIES: human

SEX: female
GENDER: cisgender
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
PRONOUNS: she/her
HEIGHT: 5'4 ft / 165 cm
WEIGHT: 136 lbs / 62 kg 

RACE: black (mother) / japanese (father)
NATIONALITY: Japanese
LANGUAGES: Japanese, English, Russian, Italian, French
ACCENT: Japanese

AGE: twenty-six
BIRTHDAY: February 11th
ZODIAC: Aquarius
PERSONALITY TYPE: ESFJ " The Consul "

MORAL ALIGNMENT: lawful good
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ Known for being temperamental and paranoid to strangers, Asa appears hardened, moody and "not so feminine" to others, as she can be argumentative or stubborn. She is a loyal woman, goal-driven and head strong. Most people can first dislike her due to her attitude, but deep down it is only because she fears being vulnerable, she has been known to lash out when vulnerable or frightened.

Asa is never outwardly aggressive or mean to anyone, but she can display a sort of standoffishness or aloofness from everyone and can be easily irritated. She has a very serious and demanding exterior, many people only see her as someone difficult to get along with. As a result, she doesn't particularly take part in team work per se, it is a trait she is not very proud of.

Deep down, Asa has lots of love and kindness to give. She can be very nurturing and caring of others, she just tends not to say it, and only expresses it through actions or acts of service. When she finally opens up, she can be fun and loose. She truly enjoys being herself, but never tends to show it. She likes to hide away her kind and caring aspects underneath rudeness or paranoia as she fears letting people get close with her. She truly does care for people, but she can some times struggle to show it, especially with the things she has been through. Once she is comfortable with you, Asami can be the most nurturing and loving individual.

FLAWS:
➸ stubborn
➸ hard-headed
➸ temperamental
➸ emotional
➸ secretive

AFFILIATION: L's Taskforce
OCCUPATION:
➸ Spy / Japanese Federal Government Agent (previously)
➸ Investigator / Bodyguard of L

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

FACE CLAIM: Casca from Berserk

PHYSIQUE:
➸ Asa is defined by her small yet muscular form, her physique mostly defined by her leg and arm muscles, she can bench or squat more than any average guy and is very strong.

SCARS: n/a
PIERCINGS: ear lobes, vertical labret
TATTOOS: n/a

SKILLS / STRENGTHS :
➸ hand to hand
➸ intellect
➸ head-strong
➸ problem solving skills
➸ physical strength
➸ mental fortitude

WEAKNESSES / FEARS :
➸ mentions of her past trauma
➸ getting overly emotional / lashing out
➸ losing someone close to her
➸ being alone

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RELATIONSHIPS ;

FAMILY:
➸ Hajime Mitaka (father)
➸ Cassandra Mitaka (mother)
➸ Miwa Mitaka (younger sister; deceased)

FRIENDS:
➸ L Lawliet
➸ Watari
➸ Touta Matsuda

LOVE INTEREST:
➸ L Lawliet

ENEMIES:
➸ " Kira "
➸ Supporters of Kira
➸ anyone looking to harm L

BACKSTORY:
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ Asa's parents, Hajime and Cassandra, met when Cas was deployed to Japan during her time as a Navy Seal. Hajime was a bar tender. The two met and fell in love, Cas decided to move to Japan and get married to her husband. They first had Asami, and then some years later, another little girl named Miwa.

Asami followed in her mother's footsteps and joined military, she was strong and very intelligent, she could not wait to serve her country. Unfortunately, a traumatic incident involving sexual assault caused Asa to lose her drive and leave the Japanese military after two years of service. She came back home to her family, and not long after, her young sister was killed by a criminal on the run with a deadly weapon. They never got the man, they also never persecuted Asa's assaulter. These wrong doings activated a deep sense of justice within Asami, so she joined an investigation workforce to help set the world right. She joined the Cabinet Intelligence and Research office and was recruited as a spy. Assuming the alias "Miwa Matsuki" as remembrance to her sister.

Asami became a worthy asset of the Japanese intelligence. When the Kira cases first began and L took charge, he began looking into potential suitors for a sort of body guard and additional intelligence assets — looking into the history of some of Japan's greatest agents and the like. He became impressed with Asami's work as an intelligence piece and working agent. L settled on Asami and contacted her, recruiting her to work with him, quit her federal government job and aid him in solving the Kira case.