. ° . 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 . ° .

star wars sequels exclusive oc
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  NOW PLAYING...

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 by 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐗

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪. ♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

" Let's do what great lovers do . "

˚ · • . ° . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳★ BASIC INFORMATION ;

NAME: Anastasia Lucius 
NICKNAMES/TITLES:
➸ Star of The Resistance
➸ The Jedi spy
➸ Luke Skywalker's lone success

AGE: Twenty
SEX: Female
GENDER: Cisgender
SEXUALITY: Pansexual
PRONOUNS: she/her

SPECIES: Force-sensitive human
BIRTHPLACE: Canto Bight, Cantonica
RESIDENCE: Ajan Kloss (previously)

BIRTHDAY: March 10th
ZODIAC: Pisces
IQ: 146
BLOOD TYPE: O-
PERSONALITY TYPE: intp
MORAL ALIGNMENT: neutral good

AFFILIATION: Jedi Order ; The Resistance
OCCUPATION: Jedi Guardian ; Resistance agent
MASTER: Luke Skywalker
SABER: Dual white

" I want to be just like you . "

˚ · • . ° . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳★ PERSONALITY & APPEARANCE ;

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
➸ Anastasia is a kind and very gentle woman. She is a representative of all things good and pure in the universe. She is adventurous, caring and thoughtful and is known to have a good sense of humor. She is determined, ambitious and never gives up, especially on people who need her. She is always looking to help someone. Some would describe her as weak, but in reality she is just merciful and kind. Anastasia has felt the pull of the dark side, but has never once looked in its direction nor did it try to evoke her ever again. Her resolve is unmatched and she has nerves of steel.

FLAWS:
➸ hesitant
➸ emotional
➸ stubborn

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
➸ Anastasia stands at a medium stature and has a rather fit, curvy frame and a flexible body. She has long, slightly curly, white, almost silver hair half tied up with a few stray braids with blunt bangs. She has bright, intricate blue eyes and plump pink lips. An overall beautiful appearance.

SCARS:
➸ deep scar starting at the left side of her waist, sprawling up to her right shoulder from a light saber attack.
TATTOOS:
➸ n/a
PIERCINGS:
➸ pierced lobes
➸ snake bites
ACCESSORIES:
➸ white crystal rings, earrings and necklaces
➸ red amulet
OUTFIT:

 TATTOOS: ➸ n/aPIERCINGS:➸ pierced lobes  ➸ snake bites ACCESSORIES: ➸ white crystal rings, earrings and necklaces ➸ red amulet OUTFIT:

" But you give yourself away . "

˚ · • . ° . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳★ RELATIONSHIPS AND BACKSTORY ;

FAMILY:
➸ unknown father
➸ unknown mother

CLOSE FRIENDS:
➸ Leia Organda
➸ Luke Skywalker
➸ Rey
➸ Finn
➸ Poe Dameron
➸ BB-8
➸ C-3PO
ENEMIES:
➸ The First Order
LOVE INTEREST:
➸ Ben Solo

BACKSTORY:

➸ Anastasia was born on the planet of Cantonica in the city of Canto Bight. She never knew her parents, and it was rumored that her father sold her for gambling and drinking. She was found wrapped in a blanket with an amulet tucked inside it. She grew up as a slave working in the city to a rich entrepreneur and business man. When she was young, she was discovered to be force-sensitive, and was taken from her life as a slave. The people who found and rescued her were apart of the Resistance. Leia sensed her power and potential, so she sent her to join Luke Skywalker's training of the next generation of Jedi on Ajan Kloss.

➸ Anastasia grew up alongside this new generation, including Ben Solo. She was exceptionally gifted in both the force and general skill with the saber. On the night that Ben left, he tried convincing her to join him, but she could see the darkness within him. They fought, which left her severely wounded and unconscious. After that, she stayed with Luke to finish her training— able to master her skills and become the first Jedi Master in generations. After she was fully realized, she left to find her way.

➸ She reunited with Leia and joined the Resistance, working as a sort of spy on different planets occupied by the First Order. She continued this work for a very long time until she was found out and captured by Kylo Ren who revealed himself to her as Ben Solo. She was able to escape, and re-join the Resistance in the fight against the Force Order. She won many battles and was like a spearhead for the resistance, quickly becoming an emboldened hero.

➸ The real reason as to why Anastasia was abandoned as a child is still unknown, and despite all the rumors, she chooses to believe it was all for a purpose and that in some way, her parents wanted her. The mystery kills her, and is admittedly one of her only weaknesses.

" To a lover from the past . "