𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

Davina's pov

"Uhmmm" Saying this I got up in the morning. I got up and stood near the window. Today it seemed as if everything was fine. Yesterday was the loveliest day of my life. I am a little tired but it is nothing in front of the love he gave me yesterday.

Standing near the window I was watching the beautiful scenery outside. Everything looked very beautiful

Maybe it is true that everything feels good in love. I will never forget this love, not even till I die. Is this love? Is love so graceful?

I was lost in my own world and kept smiling.

Author's oov

She had a bright, cheerful countenance with their lips unturned in a gentle curve. Twinkling in her eyes and perhaps a dimple or two.

Her face radiates warmth and positivity, and her happiness makes it more beautiful.

While she is thinking about all this, she hears her dad's voice.

"Yes dad" She runs away to the balcony to hear the talk.
"Is today your college is off" he asked while raising his eyebrows.

"No dad" i replied immediately.
"Then , baby watch the clock. You're getting late" he screamed but in a gentle voice.

I looked at the clock. I was getting late.

"dad i will get ready in a jiffy" i exclaimed to my dad and rushed to go washroom.

Someday these daydreams will make me miss my lecture. I thought. And I start getting ready.

Aiden's pov

I could hear the sound of someone's footsteps as if he was coming into my room. then is there any door open.

"Aiden, open the door" Adelma exclaimed in angry.
I opened the door.

"What are you doing? If you are unable to find out her secret then tell me. I will do something." She looked angry.

"No, Adelma. It's not need . I will sure find out her secret. You don't need to worried." I said this so that if she does something then maybe Davina might get harmed.

"Okay" Adelma exclaimed and shut the door.

I called woffy (Grayson)...

Grayson and I were wandering around the forest behind us, thinking of finding a solution. Then an idea came to Woffy's little mind.

"You should take her to the 'Wadna' Lake." Grayson exclaimed.
"It should be risky and dangerous" i replied. I'm getting worried.

"I know it's harmful for superpowerful people. But i have a idea at first make sure she could only take a sip from that water , that could be harmless for her. If it taste like sour to her that means she is devil or powerful like us or if it taste like normal water that means she is a normal human being."

"I hope it could be harmless for her" i exclaimed with worried.

"We don't have any other choice" he exclaimed but his face showed gloomy which made me more worried about Davina.