I

*Niall's POV*

I sat back in the changing room counting my money. It's not like I think I'm the best. But bitch if the stiletto fits then let me slide down the pole in them.

"Hi hun." Louis walked up to me kissing his two fingers and putting them against my lips.

Oh yeah Lou's the best too. Doesn't really have to do much though the ass just hypnotize them and bam they're throwing there money like they have no bills.

"Hey doll." I said I kicking my leg up to cross over the other

"Damn a roll that doesn't fold." Louis said looking at my money.

"Count yours to, you might need a couple rubber bands to keep that under control." I said and he stood up pulling the money from out of his lace panies.

Only if you would've seen him. Went out there with a whole little get up on only to have it ripped off, virgin Mary my ass.

"Please these was ones tonight, like any of those slobs in there know what a bible looks like." Louis said and I laughed.

"I knew I should of traded with you for little red riding hoe." He said and I laughed again.

"Bitch please, I love my red cape." I said putting my money on my bag.

"You have another show tonight or lap dances?" I asked him.

"No I did the lap dances first and I be damned if Sam got me down for another show and if for one he thinks I'm getting on that pole after James he's mistaken. That Axe spray doesn't smell good, it's running people out the door. Shit, I'm going to tell him about his self." He said kicking off his stilettos and I laughed.

"Well I don't have any lap dances tonight so let's go I want to get in my jacuzzi tub." I said.

"Ooh I want to get in mines too." He said.

"Then let's go." I said quickly taking off my cape and rest of my clothes and putting it in my locker.

I was naked but that's so normal it's not even a big deal. "Are you working tomorrow?" Lou asked me.

"Yes. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?" I told him.

"Pirate?" He asked.

"Damn that's a good one take it for yourself but nope a sailor, fairly related but nope sailor." I said.

"You're going to look fire." Louis said.

"Yes I know but are you working tomorrow?" I asked him as I began putting on my clothes.

"Yes. But I'm going to visit the fam early. Or just Lottie. You know how that is." He said and I nodded continuing to put on my clothes.

His family basically disowned him. It's a tragedy really but it's not like my family didn't because they did except I don't have anyone on my side. And I'm still fine about that. They can be ashamed all they want but I make more than Greg, my mother and my father altogether so I'm not worried.Louis is my only family and I'm more than happy about that.

I finished putting on my clothes and Louis did too. I grabbed my bag and we left out. I climbed in the front seat of my expensive car and put it in reverse to back back and put it back in drove to swerve out of the parking lot and to me and Lou's house. I turned on the radio then pressed the button for the cd and immediately flicked to my favorite track and let the intro play before I joined in.

"My pussy taste like Pepsi-Cola
My eyes are wide like cherry pies
I've got a taste for men who're older
It's always been, so it's no surprise"

"Look bitch I know this is your fav song but we listen to this ever damn time we get in the car." Louis said turning it down.

"I know but Lana is the q-" he cut me off.

"I know she is the queen but so is my bitch Bey but I don't play her every second so chill." He said and I just kept it on low while I hummed to myself.

When I pulled up to the house I parked in our drive way and got out the car locking it on the way up to the door.

I unlocked it and went in my beautiful home. I put in the security code and locking the front door before going up.

I went into my bathroom to get my bath ready and I already heard Louis blasting Beyoncé 7/11. I laughed stripping of my clothes and running the bath. I pulled out my iPod and plugged it into my bathroom speaker and played Lana Del Ray Blue Jeans. While I waited for my bath I put on my acne cream. Gotta keep this skin baby soft. I wasn't going to wash it off till I got out the tub so I looked for my baby bubble bath. I love the smell of that Johnson &
Johnson baby soap. Thank you America for the Johnson brothers.

God bless them. But anyways I put in the soap and soon climb in. I turn on the jacuzzi affect and relax my ass.

*Zayn's POV* (for the sake of this book his birthday is in the beginning of summer oops)

I smiled as the clock hit 12 and Harry start jumping up around me going crazy.

"It's my birthday why are you going crazy." I said.

"Because you're 18. Do you know what that means?" He asked.

"You'll make me buy the beers from now on?" I asked.

"That too but it means you can finally get into the strip clubs." He said shaking my shoulders.

"I told you I don't want to go." I said rolling my eyes

"Zayn c'mon get your dick wet for once." Harry said and I had to laugh.

"I thought you couldn't touch strippers?" I said.

"Oh but they can touch you." He said smirking.

"God I still don't want to go."I said.

"I'm dragging you there. I know just the one to go to." He said smirking to hisself.

God I hate that smirk. I'm in deep shit now though.

I'm legit going to have too much fucking fun with this. Make it nasty! Ayeee