New Extermination Time

As the meeting went on, you and Charlie were told that their was a new extermination date! Instead of every year, it was now every 6 months! That would.. destroy every sinner down here faster!
As Adam and Lute sang the song "Hell us Forever," Adam grabbed Charlie's hand and pushed her out of the room. You headed out to grab her, and Lute grabbed your wrist!

The door shut as Charlie reached out for you.

"Charlie!" You yell.
The door shut, and two hands grabbed your shoulders!
You fidgeting and elbowed the person behind, which was Adam.
"What the heck! You can't change the date! Does heaven agree with this!?" You yelled.
Adam placed a finger on his chin, then smiled.
"Of course. I'm the leader of the army. I can do what I want." He replied smugly.
"No, you can't." You growled, taking a step to him. You stood your ground against him.
"Hmm, last time I checked..." He said, pointing a finger against his chin before smiling.
He pulled out a golden scroll with writing on it that said, "f*ck u, I do what I want."

"..I can." He smirked. You growled again, taking a step closer. Lute stepped up, holding your elbows back, then she forced you into a chair.

"Take it easy, tits." He said.
You furrowed your eyebrows in anger.
He can't do this, could he?

He placed a finger under your chin and lifted it up.

"Now, tell me, last extermination, you formed a little something." He began.

You remembered.

The vine. The flower.

You let out a low hum.

He laughed." You remember." He placed his elbow on top of the chair and looked down at you.
"What was that?"

As you said before, you didn't know what that was. You never formed it until Adam gave you the drug. Did he not know that?

"How should I know? The last time I saw, I was just as confused as you were." You blankly state.

"Yeah, I know. But it had to have formed another time, huh?" He asked.
You shook your head.
"Oh, c'mon." He groaned, looking at Lute.
He paused.

"How did you even get wrapped up in little Mrs. Princesses bulls**t?" He asked. You growled.

You didn't like how so many people treated Charlie. She could wipe out anyone down here, and they treat her like she can be thrown away. She could choose to wipe out all sinners down here. But she doesn't. I respect her for that.

"Easy." He laughed. To him, it was like dealing with a dog. How fun.

"I mean, it's true. It's not possible for a sinner to be redeemed. They had their chance. She's just being delusional." Adam joked, looking at Lute as she nodded.

He walked around to the opposite side of  the table in the middle. As he continued to joke about Charlie, your anger grew. You clenched your fist underneath the table tightly.

As you clenched it, your hand began to form.. small white dots. The dots then formed into growing vine patterns.!

Adam laughed at a joke he made about the princesses expense with Lute when he turned to face you.

"You don't really -" He stopped.

You had your left hand on the table, and your right was raised!

Right in the movement of a punch!

Time seemed too slow because you saw his face turn into a look of surprise.

Your scleras were glowing white entirely, and white flower at the moment grew on your cheek.

Bam!

You missed and hit the table. Luckily for him.

You broke the table.. the middle was bent inwards, and the chairs nearby the middle area collapsed with it.

Adam and Lute stared in shock that you had broken a very tough wood or metal, long table with a single punch! Keep in mind that's a table from heaven.

Lute realized your aggression could pose  a threat, so she lunged at you, making you down.

As you both fell, you pushed your hand in her face to push her off while tilting to the side. She fought back, though, and the two of you tussle.

She, being an exterminator and angelic fighter, won. Holding you in a chokehold from behind, Adam laughed at your attempt to free yourself.

"Well, that wasn't smart." He laughed.
He grabbed your chin with one hand and then grabbed the arm with the vines on it.

"It never happened again, hm?" He said, once again not believing you when you said it never happened after the last extermination.
You looked at your arm, and your gaze softened for a moment before returning back to a scowl.

He noticed this.
Wait.. were you actually telling the truth?

You headbutted Lute with the back of your head and leaned into her, making her lean onto her lower back, and soon as that happened, you raised your leg and kicked Adam straight in the jaw.

He cursed and groaned at the assault, holding his jaw and placing a hand on the floor to keep steady.

You quickly headbutt Lute again, making her grip loosen. You took the chance to escape out of the grip.

You grabbed Adam by the horns of his mask and brought him close to you as he was on the ground, slightly recovering from the kick.

"You may have dominion over a lot of things, but you don't have dominion over heaven." You growled," I swear, I will help Charlie stop this."

You get really close to him.
"... and you can't stop me."

He stared at you, and for some reason, he began feeling a sort of.. embarrassment. Him? Embarrassed? Since when? He's the first man.

Why were his taste in women the ones who rejected him at some time? They always had a kick to them.

Your placement of his mask had him down near your torso.. so he got a good look. If he wasn't in pain or being told off, he would've said something snarky or flirty.

You let go, and he dropped to the ground. You turned around and headed for the door. You bang your fist against the wall near the door, and the doors open. Weird, but you didn't care at the moment. You stormed out as the two watched as the women who took them down walked away.

"You kicked him?!" Charlie exclaimed both nervously and excitedly.
"Yeah, no one forces a new extermination date and talks to you like that without getting a pop in the mouth.. or headbutt." You smile, pulling Charlie in for a side hug.

Despite the bad news, Charlie felt comfort in that moment. It was nice to know a sinner would go to a grave length for her. Made her happy.

As you guys walk in, Vaggie greets you two. "Hey, how'd it go? Did they listen?" She asks. "It.. um.. good." Charlie stuttered," They listened."
You nodded.
"Well, c'mon, we finished the commercial, and it's about to air." Vaggie told us.
"The commercial?" You ask.
"You guys made a new one?" Charlie smiled.
We all walked into the living room to sit on the couch.
"Alastor helped. He pulled a few strings." Vaggie replied
"Pulled a few limbs, too." He chuckled.

Wow, what a turn of events in one day.

As the commercial was playing in the beginning, it was cut off by an emergency broadcast!
We groaned at that because the hard work the others did wasn't even going to be shown.

Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench came on and explained the one news we wanted to hide.
Everyone outside panicked as the clock tower of the heaven embassy changed to 6 months.
"How did this happen?" Vaggie asked.
Charlie and I looked at each other, breathing in with a wince look.

This is bad.