The Commercial

You sat down on the couch with everyone else, waiting on Charlie. You rested your head on the back of the couch. Angel sat a good way away from you drinking beer in a bottle. You felt a familiar presence. You turned to see Alastor.
"Hey." You say, smiling softly. His grin widened, and he rested his arms on the back of the couch next to you.
"Hello, my dear." He said.
"So you filmed a commercial?" You asked, twisting your body to face him more.
"Yes." He replied, hatred gritting in his teeth.
"I'm gonna take a guess and say you didn't like that." You chuckle.
He looked at the t.v.
"Incessant, frivolous technology." He growled.
You laughed.
"What do you prefer?" You ask.
"The proper media.. radio." He nudged his head to his cane.
You let out another laugh, and you placed your arms over the couch, sliding down the couch a bit.

This exposed a bit of your chest.
You wore a long white silk nightgown. It was still morning, so it was appropriate.
Your arms squished against the couch, making your chest squish up to the cushion.

Alastor didn't mean to look.. he was only examining you. Ever since you've been here, Alastor has kept an eye on you. After all, you reminded him of his..

Past activities

He turned his face before pushing you off the couch into a better position. You look at him confused before Charlie walks in, and Alastor begins to turn on the t.v. and begins to show us the commercial he made.

"So, what do you think?" He asked, turning the t.v. off. You try to hide a smile that was filled with cringe and amusement.

"Im sorry, what the f**k was that?!" Vaggie asked.
"Uh, yeah... one note.. Alastor." Charlie began.
Alaastor stared at her.
"The tone is.. kinda off." You say, hiding your mouth.
"Yeah..." Charlie added," Thank you, though, for making this. But um.. we want people to want to stay here. This makes it look.. um.."
"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad." Vaggie said.

"Funny, I was going for hilarious." Alastor smiled, tilting his head with a wide grin.
"I didn't explain anything about we're trying to save demons from extermination." Vaggie explained as she rested her elbows on her knees as she was sitting down on the couch. She then sat up," Which is the whole f**kin point.

You looked over to the bar and spot Husk. You gave him a wave and then turned your attention back to your drink, which you got from him. It wasn't an alcoholic drink. You didn't really like alcohol smelled. It was overwhelming and bitter. You just asked him to make a Sherly Temple, which is just Sprite or Seven-up with grenadine in it. It's really good, though.

You zoned out for a good while when Charlie came back with a squeal and grabbed Vaggie. You stood up and walked over to them. During the time you spent here, you had formed a better bond with two managers. Charlie then told you the news.

"Speaking with leader of the angelic army?" You say, shocked.
"Yes." She squealed.
You looked at her with wide eyes, and then a troubled look formed on your face.

Ugh. The leader.. Adam. You remembered the last you guys met. Almost had you killed, and he gave you a drug.

Charlie noticed this." What's wrong?" She asked. You sighed.
"Mmmmmmffff because.... ive... met the leader." You groaned, holding one of your arms by the forearm.
"What?!" They yelled.
"It was on accident. During the last extermination, I ran into their building thinking I could hide out there, and I met the leader." You explained.

Vaggie was shocked." You tell us this now?!" She asks.
"This is great! You can come with me!" Charlie squealed.

What?
"Excuse me?" You ask, wondering if you heard her right.
"Yeah, you've met the leader. You can help me convince them." Charlie explained.
"Who's to say they remember me?" I ask.
"C'mon, please?" Charlie pleaded.

You stared at her before...

Sigh

"Fine, but we have to be.." You began. Charlie grabbed your hand and began to swirl around, excited." Yes. This can work!" She exclaims.
"Hon, please don't sing." You plead, about to sigh again.

Your plead went on deaf ears. Next thing you know, you two are down the street, with Charlie jumping and singing.

Once you two finally reach the embassy building, you begin to have second thoughts. Last time, it almost didn't work out for you last time.
Charlie grabbed tour shoulders and gave an assuring squeeze. You responded with a smile before the both of you stepped in.

Inside was an empty lobby. This made you both unsettled.
"Hello?! Charlie called out.
"Creepy." You say.

You adjusted your black lace tanktop since the strap was loose on your shoulders. You hated this more and more with every step.

Charlie walked up to the desk and rang a golden bell. A golden scroll came down with a white feather pen for her to sign in.
This scared us both as it appeared out of nowhere. You both signed in, and one of the doors in the wall opened up, and you both walked in.

It was dark on the other side.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" Charlie asked, looking and turning around.

The lights immediately turn on and..
"Sup." It was Adam.. and Lute!
"Holy sh*t!" Charlie exclaimed, tripping and falling onto the ground. You quickly duck under the table, hoping he hasn't seen you yet.
Charlie stood up.
"H-hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you." She explained.
"Yeah, I know." He responded, eating a rib.
"Well, it's nice to meet you."  Charlie said.
"Same here." He responded as Charlie began to walk over and offer her hand to shake.

Why was he so nice right now?
As soon as she grabbed his hand, though, it went through, scaring her.
"Hah! I f**king got you. Did you f**king see that?" He asked Lute," Good sh*t." He said, amused and content.

There's that prick.

You stayed under the table waiting for when it was okay to come out.. if you wanted to come out.

Charlie then looked to her side, noticing you weren't there and then ducked under the table to see you, a few feet back, on the floor.
She grabbed under your arms, dragged you to Adam, and lifted you up to your feet.
"I brought a friend if that's okay." She said.
You let out a sharp sigh as you came into the light.

Adam choked on his plate of ribs, and Lute face changed into surprise on her mask.

"...hey." You say

"Sh*t! I- uh.. thought you died last extermination." He said, beating his chest to stop coughing.
"No, I just... hid." You say. You had no idea what to do at the moment.
"Well, uh, sit." He pushed you into the chair next to him despite being a hologram. You grabbed the chair to stop you from falling off, and Lute stood next to your chair, placing her hand on your shoulder firmly.

Charlie was confused. You looked at her with nervousness and a look of help on your face.

Hopefully, the others were having a better time than this.