Chapter 4

@Dressing Room

"Let's watch our Infinite-sunbae performance." Mijoo suggested.

"Okey!" the other members approve. Except for Yein. She seems tired.

"How 'bout you Yein?" Jiae ask her. Maybe they notice Yeins' quietness.

"I'll just stay here unnie." Yein said in a low voice.

"You sure about it Yeinnie?" Baby Soul asked for confirmation on not joining with them to watch the sunbaes performance.

"Yea. It's okey. I just need to relax myself."

"But you will be alone here." Jin said.

"Nah. I can handle myself unnie. You can go now and watch the performance."

The six of them left. And now Yein is all alone in the dressing room.

Jung Yein Point of View

Now I'm alone in the dressing room, since the company's staff, who go with us are watching too.

I really want to watch, but I'm too tired. All I want is to sleep.

I sat one of the chairs and close my eyes.

I woke up because I heard a footsteps.

Maybe one of the staff? Who wants to inspect? Not sure though.

I look around. I don't find any sign of person. Maybe I'm hallucinating things.

I was about to go back on my sleep, when I hear a voice.

"Where is she? I thought this is there dressing room."

The voice is not familiar to my ears. OhMyGad! Who it will be?

I hurriedly stand up from the chair to peek who the is. Unfortunately, I only saw the guys' back. He's wearing a white short? I can't clearly. Since its a little bit dim in his area.

***

"Are you okey now, Yein?" Baby Soul-unnie ask me.

"I'm totally fine unnie."

I feel the concern from my unnie. I'm so much happy to have them.

Should I tell them about the guy who enter our dressing room earlier?

"Any problem , Yeinnie?" Kei-unnie ask me.

"I'm fine unnie. I'm just thinking of something."

"OMYGOD!"

It's Mijoo-unnie's voice.

"What is it Mijoo?" Jiae-unnie.

"I thought it was Yein, guy wearing a jumper-short suit!" she exclaim. (I don't know how to explain the exact dress code Jungkook thay he wear at the Dream Concert)

"Mwo?" they ask in unison.

"Yes! I think its Jungkook-sunbae!! They really look the same. The boy version of yours, Yeinnie is a cutie pie. He is really handsome!" Mijoo-unnie said

Me? I'm speechless.

"LOVELYZ! Hurry up! You're next. For the finale." our manager-oppa called us.

As the MC called our group, we hurriedly went to the stage waving hands to our fans.

A lot of people fanchanting!

We stand behind Infinite-sunbae.

Ryu Sujeong Point of View

Taehyung-oppa is here. And makes me feel a little bit nervous. How will I approach him?

Lots of confetti falls, and it makes me teary.

"You okey, unnie?" Yein ask me.

"I'm fine."

I turn around. Lots of people. I saw Taehyung-oppa facing us. So I look down my head.

Why am I like this?

Baby Soul and Jiae -unnie grab me. Maybe they notice that I'm not moving?

We pass by at each other. It makes me feel a little bit sad.

Well, just accept the fact that he is afraid to approach me because the fans might misunderstand it.

Or maybe he is just concern. I got bash during our MC'ing, and he don't want it to happen again.

Jung Yein Point of View

I notice that Sujeong-unnie is stealing glances from Taehyung-sunbae. I was about to look at Taehyung-sunbae but my attention was caught by the guy standing beside him.

I caught him staring at me? I'm not sure. But when I look at him, he turn away his head.

He seems familiar to me. And his dress too. Similar to the man I saw who enter our dressing room.

After the closing greetings, we are now heading to backstage.

I was surprise to see the guy again. He is standing beside me.

What was more shocking is, he bow at me and he even smile. So I do the same.

I was about to go with Kei-unnie, who is just infront of me. The guy extend his hand.

"I'm Jungkook by the way."

I accept his hands, and we shake our hands.

"I'm Jung YeIn."

I feel his hands were cold. So, this is the rumoured twin of my mine. He is freaking handsome!

***