Chapter 2

Jeon Jungkook Point of View

"Boys! Be ready. After this pictorial, you will going to have your interview." Our manager-hyung announce it to us inside the dressing room.

The first one who got interview is Jin-hyung.

"What is your ideal girl?" the interviewer noona ask.

Jin-hyung pause for a moment. Thinking for an answer. Who wouldn't think. We have lots of fangirls who anticipates in every comeback and always asked us about our ideal type.

"My ideal type is ....."

"Hyung, don't suspense us." Jimin-hyung interrupt him.

I saw Namjoon-hyung elbowed him. "Keep quite, okey?"

"Good at cooking, someone who is nice and a good wife." Jin hyung proudly answer.

After Jin-hyung is me.

"What is your nickname?" the noona ask me.

"Jeon Jungkookie. Suga-hyung always call me that."

"Woow. What a cute nickname." she commented. "What is your ideal type of girl?"

I pause for a moment. Do I have to answer that question? What if my fangirls will follow my ideal type?

"I think our maknae feel awkward with the question." i heard Hoseok-hyung said to the other members.

"Maybe he think that he is too young for that." Suga-hyung.

"My ideal type is a girl who is taller than 168cm. A girl with a long black hair. Someone who is kind and smart. And good in assisting her husband." I proudly said.

"What a good choice of choosing your ideal girl." the noona commented.

After the interview, we pack up our things and hurriedly went to our van. Because of tiredness, I never thought that I sleep in whole duration of going home.

Bangtan Boys Point of View

Hoseok grab the tablet from Jimin who is watching porn again.

"Hey! Hyung I'm using it." Jimin try to get the tablet from Hoseok.

"Let me use this for ones. You're always watching porn lately. And it is bad for your health." Hoseok said to Jimin.

While the others busy doing their own business, Hoseok watch some rookie groups MV's.

"Woooaaah!' He said in amusement that he catch the other members' attention. Well, except for Jungkook who is sleeping at the backseat.

"What's with that face?" Suga asked Hoseok.

Hoseok gave the tablet to Suga.

"Is this Jungkookie-ah??"

Jeon Jungkook Point of View

"Is this Jungkookie-ah!" I woke up because of that noise or shall I say exclaim from Suga-hyung.

"No. Maybe not." Jimin-hyung said. I can tell that he is shrugging his shoulders.

"How can Kookie debut with the other girlgroup when we are very busy with our promotion in I need U?" Jin-hyung. (This is for the I Need U era)

"And in the first place he is a guy." Namjoon-hyung.

"Maybe she got herself a plastic surgery to got our maknaes' face?" V-hyung.

"Let's have some research about this group." Hoseok-hyung.

Well I'm too sleepy to join with their convo.

**

As we enter in our dorm I can sense the cold treatment from hyungs. As if I don't exists! What the hell is happening in them?

"Jin-hyung? What will going to have for our dinner?" I first approach Jin-hyung who now unpacking his things.

He just ignore me, instead of answering my question. As he continue unpacking his things. Alright, what's in him? Am I invisible now that they don't notice my presence?

"I will help you with this." I volunteer since Jimin-hyung look so helpless carrying three bags.

He just stare at me then left me behind carrying those bags, giving some glares.

Okey. What is with the two?

"I thought there is no need in hiding secrets from us?" I heard Taehyung-hyung voice at my back.

"What are you talking about hyung?" i confusely ask.

He just left me with his blank and cold expression and enter the dorm. Leaving me behind.

"Arrrgh! What is with you hyungs!" i shouted angrily in our living room. I just can't control my emotions. And their cold treatments.

"Why you hide something from us?" Suga-hyung ask me using his serious tone.

"You never told us that you have a cousin under Woollim Ent. Who just debuted months ago." Taehyung-hyung.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Seriously, I don't have any relatives that is a celebrity! Where in fact, in our family circle, I am the first idol.

Namjoon-hyung handed me the tablet. "Read the article."

*Many people speculate that Bts Maknae Jeon Jungkook has a cousin on the rookie group named Lovelyz. The maknae from that group has a great similarity on Bts maknae.
Some people thought that they are siblings, while others ship them as an OTP.*

"I don't even know that girl." I said.

I stared again at the photo attached behind the article. Hmm. There is really something familiar in this girl.

Moments later, our manager enter the dorm.

"Boys prepare atleast 5mins of presentation" he said, informing us.

I silently groan. We've been busy lately. I want to take a rest. But hete we are, another set of schedule again.

"For what?" Namjoon-hyung ask our manager.

"For the Dream concert."

"Who will be joining with us?" Jin-hyung ask.

"Exo, Infinite, Red velvet, Got7, Lovelyz and many other seniors and rookies will be joining too. So be prepare." and manager hyung left us after that announcement.

"LOVELYZ??!!" they exclaim in unison.

I look at my hyungs. I saw their teasing face.

"I can't wait to meet this Jung Ye In." Hoseok-hyung said.

I look at him with a questioning face. Who's Jung Ye In?

"I want to meet your girl version." - Namjoon-hyung.

"I want to know who is more prettier than you and Yein." - Jin-hyung.

"I want to meet that cutie Yein." _ Suga-hyung.

"I want to see and hear my fans screaming my name!" -Jimin-hyung exclaim.

"I want to meet Sujeongie, again." V-hyung said.

Whats with them? So this girl version of mine is Jung Ye In. I can't wait to meet you personally.

I will have some research about this girl.

Why am I feel excited to meet her?

Arrg. Whats' with me again?

---