Chapter 1

[A/N] REMINDERS: I revised some chapters. But no worries ahead, the revision didn't affect the plot of the story.

"What is your ideal type?" the interviewee ask me.

I think first before I answer. Fans will read this interview. And it will be written/posted in some magazine.

"Someone who has his own charm. Has his own vision and dream."

Men with vision and dream attracts me because they usually succeed in life. Because life without a purpose or dream is not a life afterall.

"What usually you attracted to men?"

"I'm actually attracted to men without double eyelids."

Well, yes. I like men without double eyelids. Some Koreans, not only men but also women would like to undergo surgery just to have a double eyelids. Why not just be grateful to what you look like.

After the interview we fix ourselves.

"Lovelyz!!" Lee Soojung / Baby Soul unnie called us. She is the main rapper of the group, and our leader.

We went near to her, we form a circle, Soojung-unnie in the center circle. She seems like she'll announce something important to us.

"What is it, unnie?" Ryu Sujeong inquire.

"We will be performing at Dream Concert. Together with our sunbae."

Woah! That is so unexpected!

"For real??" Lee Mijoo ask with amusement in her voice. She is the main dancer in our group. She's funny to be with.

"Yep. Together with the other sunbaes."

---

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

I was sleeping that time when someone just shout randomly in our dorm. So I hurriedly went out to check what is really happening.

I saw my unnies in the living room. I think they're watching something.

"Yein-ah. Come here." Jin-unnie said, motioning her hands for me to come over.

So I went with them. Since I am intrigue of what they are watching in the middle of the night. Like seriously, they should be sleeping now. Aren't they tired of practicing?

"What's that ??" i ask curiously. I sat beside Kei-unnie.

"Have you read this article already?" Yoo Jiae-unnie ask me, showing in front of me the tablet of MyungEun-unnie with a certain site with article. And there is a photo of mine being attached alongside with a boy. He might be one of the rookies or seniors, I think. And seems like I am being link with him or more like being compared.

"I haven't." i said as my brows knot. "Why?"

I don't know who is that guy in the photo and what that article is all about. I haven't read any article related to our group since our phone was confiscated.

"Jungkook sunbaenim is really has a resemblance on you!" they said in unison.

"Mwo??" I don't understand. "Who is Jungkook-sunbaenim? So the guy is not a rookie, more like a senior.

Kei-unnie handed me the tablet.

"Read that article. And you will know what we are talking about."

* BTS maknae Jeon Jungkook and Lovelyz maknae Jung Yein is really look alike at each other.

The people thought that they are siblings. While the others ship them as an OTP.*

I almost throw the tablet because of shock. So the guy is a member of the boygroup named BTS, same with me, he is maknae. I am totally speechless.

"What can you say about that Yeinnie?" Mijoo-unnie ask me with a teasing voice.

"How can people ship me to him? In the first place, we haven't meet each other yet??"

I haven't meet nor heard any Jeon Jungkook in our family. And they ship me with him? Woah! So unbelievable!

"Just wait in the Dream Concert." Jin-unnie said.

Oh! Really can't wait. Let see if we really looks like at each other.

**