chapter thirty-one

| THIRTY-ONE |
COMPLETE ME

         Her activities with Eric lasted a lot longer than she thought. She was sure that they tried nearly every position Eric thought of like he was so intent on fucking her so completely to make up for the two years where he couldn't.

          The sheets looked like a horror story with blood everywhere. Eric eventually decided he was over being whatever sort of gentleman he was trying to be and he drank her blood multiple times mostly from the vein on her thigh (she also felt like she remembered begging him to do it as well). So her blood along with his was mixed together on the sheets.

        It was a mess. They were a mess. Yet they were still fucking.

         She laid on her side while Eric laid behind her. He held one leg up as thrusted his cock from behind into her cunt. All that could be heard was the smacking of skin against each other. He had been making her come in this position for a while. She felt another orgasm rip through her and she cried out in pleasure as she fisted the sheets tightly in her hand.

      Her legs were literally spasming. And Eric was still thrusting into her. She was torn between pleasure and being too tired; her tiredness won out this time.

         "Eric," she called and her tone of voice made him stop. "Eric, I can't. I'm too tired."

           "I'm sorry," she apologized as she breathed heavily. She felt like such a failure for not even making it the whole night.

           "What are you sorry for?" he asked as he kissed her shoulder.

           "I only made it a few hours," she mumbled.

           "Eira," he said in concern as his arm wrapped around waist. "It's been three days."

           "What?" she said in confusion as her eyes blinked lazily. Eira had been so delirious she did not realize the night changed to day to night and many times over again.

           "Go to sleep," Eric commanded and she looked at him tiredly for a moment before she entwined her hand with his that lay over the top of her stomach and closed her eyes. As she did so, she fell right asleep.

          Eric smirked a little. He had been surprised she lasted so long. Three days. His little human was very impressive.

           ______

        Eira slept for two days straight. When she awoke, her body ached, especially, her legs. She didn't even feel that she could move her legs.

         She found that Eric was still with her and their hands were still entwined. He was sleeping beside her and it took all her strength just to turn towards him. She noticed that he had dried blood on his ear so he must have had the bleeds and the story of three days must have been true. She grew a bit worried he had stayed awake that long. She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed his fingertips to wake him.

           He opened his eyes immediately and he smiled. It took her breath away and a swarm of butterflies erupted in her stomach.

           "I don't think we should ever leave this bed," Eric noted.

           She shook her head and whacked his shoulder, "You've already had me in it for days? You couldn't have stopped?"

           "Why would I?" he left a smoldering kiss on her cheek. "You were so intoxicating."

            She blushed hard and avoided his gaze which made him chuckle before she stated, "Well, everything hurts now."

             "My blood will help," he stated. Vampire blood wouldn't heal muscle aches as it wasn't an injury but it would remove some of the pain.