• Eduardo • Sleep well? • NSFW

Damn just h*rny thoughts that i need to get out

if this fic mentions jon anywhere, pls lmk bc this was originally going to be abt him but i ended up changing it last minute. my eyes are rlly shit so if you catch a part of the text saying his name instead of eduardo's pls tell me lol

 my eyes are rlly shit so if you catch a part of the text saying his name instead of eduardo's pls tell me lol

Characters: Eduardo

Gender: non-specified (but female parts)

WARNING: NSFW, Sort-of somnophilia, masturbation, unprotected sex (protection is sexy btw don't do this irl and stay safe *thumbs up* ;3 )

Word count: 2.3k

You couldn't sleep well.

Toss. Turn. Eyes open. Toss. Turn. Eyes close. Roll over.

You were struggling, and it was really showing through tonight as you look to your right. Your boyfriend, who laid there in sweet, deep slumber, snored softly beside you. Like a log, he barely moved nor shifted in his place with only the slow rise and fall of his chest, indicating that he was indeed still alive. Occasionally he would grumble under his breath about his 'useless co-workers' who he clearly has a vendetta against.

How nice. You're definitely not feeling any envy towards his ability to pretty much fall asleep the second his head even touches the cotton of a pillow. Although, it's certainly not anything incredibly unusual lately. What with him being in and out of the work due to a lack of staff, he's been jumping through hoops just to make up for the lack of manpower at the moment, something you can't fault him for.

It has, however, caused you to feel a little... wound up.

His lack of presence has definitely been felt by you as you've spent a majority of your time every day by yourself, all aside from the small sliver of time you can see him right after he clocks off of work. He walks through the door, kicks off his shoes, you both have dinner together, and then sleep. A simple, domestic lifestyle - hardly anything worth noting. You like to think you were more than happy in this relationship; even your sexual desires are being fulfilled by him greatly. But as all relationships, there are times when you can't help being busy, unable to maintain each other's needs. You're sure he feels the same way, too.

There was that feeling you remember; that nagging in the pit of your stomach that travels down to your core like tendrils of heat gathering, eventually wounding itself around your body. A sudden memory evokes that inside of you. You saw him one time when you walked into the bathroom, hoping to grab something out from one of the cabinets. Although, you had heard him only a split second before turning the knob of the door and entering the room. And you stood there, star struck by the sight. You had accidentally walked in on him stroking himself within the shower stall. Typically, this wouldn't embarrass you as much - you've already seen everything there is to see about each other. But maybe it's because it's been a while that the primal hunger buried in you bubbled to the surface like molten, instantly sending heat to your face (and down there, too). It was like being in a new relationship all over again, so you quickly left remaining undetected by the man himself.