chapter 6

(Weird gay shit in here btw 💀)

 "WHAT THE HELL?!" Screamed Vivian who currently had tears rolling down her face as she looked at her sister's dead body. "I think I'm gonna puke." Commented Knox while he ran outside the classroom with Oliver dragging behind him. They all shifted uncomfortably in their position looking for something to say in this "dreading" situation. As Knox was running away from the classroom he suddenly stopped, and his breath hitched as he felt someone or something breathing down his neck. He quickly spun around to be met with Oliver towering over him. Knox immediately went into a panic as his mind hadn't exactly registered that it was Oliver in front of him. Knox ran down the side of the wall as his mind went foggy as he fell onto the ground with a loud thud. "Hey, it's me, Oliver. Look at me, Knox." Said Oliver trying to get his attention. Knox carefully looked up at Oliver, a wave of relief coming across his face. He immediately stood up hugging Oliver in the process. Oliver picked up Knox carrying him back to the classroom. Once they entered, they saw people trying their best to clean up the place. Oliver, who was currently carrying a sleeping Knox by his legs, walked over and sat in a chair to let Knox rest. The others were panting while trying not to puke at the sight. Archie looked over and his face twisted with compassion and cringe as he saw Oliver hugging a sleeping Knox in his lap. -They are definitely going to get together soon- Thought Archie as he chuckled at the sight. "Hold on. How did this even happen?" Questioned Ethan looking between the body and his friends. They all looked around the room until they stopped hearing sudden growling behind them towards a door. "Oh hell nah. I am not going near that fucking door! There's no way!" Screamed Ethan earning both a yawning Knox and glaring Oliver looking at him. "Oh, don't act like he won't wake up." Scowled Archie earning snickers from people in the room. They all stood up and started walking away from the horrendous room and towards the gym where they first spotted a demon child, or at least that's what Jayden said. Knox started humming "too sweet" as they walked around the school gym. Alas, there was a silence as they heard knocking on the doors of the school. They immediately hid behind a pillar at the entrance and waited to see if whatever it was would knock again or barge in. Sadly, it was the last option.