Chapter 2

(This kind of where the gay comes in just so you know Oliver x Knox)

"Well, we have to figure out how to leave now, it should only take like 3 hours to find cell service." Said Veronica sarcastically. "Well, we wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't shoved us in here because you heard a twig crack, A TWIG," said Vivian angrily. "Anyone would've lashed out if they heard a branch break right beside them." Argued Veronica. "Whatever let's get this over with and start searching for an exit," said Knox, annoyed. "Alright now that everyone has a knot in their pants, let's get going, shall we? Announced Archie. They started walking around finding different classrooms with abandoned school supplies and old computers with algebra papers in between the computer screen and keyboard. Vivian picked up one of the algebra papers examining it until she saw something zoom past the door in the corner of her eye. She snapped her head to look at where she saw the shadow, catching everyone's attention. "What was that?" questioned Vivian. Everyone gave questioning looks as they turned their heads to look at the door. "There is nothing there? And where did Knox and Oliver go?" Questioned Archie. "Come on Oliver. I heard something scurrying in the distance. We have to get back to the classroom." Announced Knox. "Fine, let's go back to the classroom. I think it was this way?" Questioned Oliver. They started walking towards the direction of the classroom as they had just finished exploring the high school. As they were walking around back to the classroom they heard giggles of a little girl. They whipped their head to see where the noise came from and started walking towards it. They got to where they heard the noise and just as they were going to check it out, they saw Riza pop out of nowhere and scare them. "Where were y'all? Were you making out or some shit?" Joked Riza. Knox became flustered and started stammering out words as Oliver was smirking at the scene. "No, we weren't." Stated Oliver. "Let's just get back to the classroom." Laughed Riza. "I'll catch up in a little bit." Yelled Knox.

They screamed okay and started walking away. Just as Knox was about to walk back something whispered in his ear and scratched his arms and back. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Yelled Knox running into the classroom immediately being engulfed in a hug by Oliver.