Nine ఌ

The Bayou City 📍
Friday , 1:08 pm
Kianna's place

Kianna's POV

Once I got done curling my hair I went into my bedroom and sprayed sum perfume on and checked myself in the mirror one last time . After that I went to the kitchen and filled my dog bowls up with food and water .

Once I check to make sure she was asleep i grabbed my fruit bowl , purse and keys . I turned every light off and went out the door locking it behind me .

I got into my car and started it . Right now I'm finna head to my job and grab my sisters prom dress . It's finally done and she looked so pretty in it , I can't wait to see her finished look tmr for her prom .

———

I just made it to my job , I'm in the lobby waiting for my assistant to bring me the dress . In the meanwhile I'm finna text my bby and see what she doing .

My Beautiful bby 💗💍>

😂😂 okay mamas goodnight .

1:23 pm

Good morning bby 💗, you up??
Read 1:25

Yess  I just got up , goood morning 💕

Heyy , how did you sleep ?  Did u get any?.

Yess I did and I slept goood but it would've been better if it was with you 😩.

Ouu fr 😩😩

Hyyy !!!

Don't temp me Karin 😒

😏 can u resist ??

You know I can't 🙄🙄  so don't be talking to me like dat

myb  bby 😂😂

🙄 but nahh frr , yu need help with anything ?

Ummmm not rn  im js unpacking everything I already have  but when I go out and look for decor I would luv it if u would come wimme 🫶🏾🥹.

Ofccc I would love to  js lmk

Okay imma txt u back inna min im finna get ready and etc.

*hearts her message *

————————————————————

Once I looked up I saw my assistant coming up to me with a lovely dress made by the brains on me .

𝙸 𝚕𝚠𝚔 𝚏𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚎 .

"Thank you soo much Khloeee" . "you are so welcome". She said to me as I grabbed it and headed out back to my car.

I placed it in the back seat , started the car and headed in route to my sisters school . I'm picking her up early so I could take her to her hair appointment.