Two ఌ

The Bayou City 📍
Saturday , 1:33 pm
Kianna's apartment 🏡

Kianna's POV

I turned the water off placing my tooth brush back into the cup holder . Once I was done , I walked into my closet and found me something to wear for the day.

Today I have a tattoo appointment with my best friend. She's one of the best tattoo artists in H-town. I gotta hella tattoos already but today I'm adding to the collection , and getting a neck tat . Ion know what it is with the neck tattoos but baby I love me a pretty girl with neck tats .

𝙼𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 , 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘

As I got dressed I heard my phone ringing already knowing who it could be . I grabbed my phone off the dresser and answered . "Heyy bestie boo". heaven said waving in the camera .

"Heyy wassup, u ready ?" I said setting my phone back down and combing my hair . "Nah I was calling you to let yk dat I'm on my last client so on the next 20 mins u can come in".

"Alright imma go by Chick-fil-A u want anything?" I asked doing my lip combo . "Uhh yea get me some chicken strips and a lemonade". "Okayy see you later" blows a kiss . Heaven blows one back and hangs up .

I grabbed my purse and everything I needed while I'm out and grabbed my phone before walking out of my room.

"Heyyy Lola babyy" I smiled seeing my fur baby awake and roaming around the kitchen. "U hungry ?" I said putting my stuff down on the kitchen counter and petting her . "U want a belly rub" I said seeing her turn over.

I rubbed her belly gently as she squirmed around on the floor. I love my lil fur baby , my mom got her for my 25th birthday last year. "Okay lemme give you some food".

I grabbed her bag of dog food and filled her bowl up and then added water to her other one . "There you go mama" I watched her run to her bowls and throw down .

She gets down she don't play . I grabbed my things off the counter along with my keys . "Mommy is going to see tt I'll be back okay baby" I blowed her a kiss and walked out the door locking it behind me .

I walked to the car and got inside push starting the car . It's always hot asff out here , my car is burning tf up . I immediately turned on the air and rolled the window down slightly.

——
INKSPIRATION TATTOO PARLOR ఌ

I got out my car with our food and walked into the shop . I was immediately met with her co workers which are people that I'm coo with . "Heyy pretty" Samaria said which made me smile , she's 18 & the youngest one here and so sweet .

"Hiii gorgeous and hey Darius" I spoke . "Wassup, how u been?" he said . "Living , you?"
"Shiii I be outside so I'm living good" I laughed and shook my head not being surprised .

"Alright imma see yall later" I said walking to the back suite . "Heyy fatt" I said placing the food down. "Omgg a btc stomach is touching her ass" she instantly grabbed a bag and opened her food .

"Well damn no hey ? Did u have a safe drive?" I mugged her . "I'm sorry but did u not hear the part where I said my stomach is touching my ass" she said while stuffing her face. "Okay but I could've had a near death experience tryna get over here". I grabbed my food and started eating the fries with Polynesian sauce .

𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚛𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚎!

"Butt you're here live in the flesh , untouched and in full health n condition so be grateful" . She stated . Hate dis girl 🙄. "Fuck you" I spat . "It's okay cause guess what ... I love you more".