Seven ఌ

The Bayou City 📍
Friday 11:00 pm
Kianna's place

                                Kianna's POV

When I got home I was sleepy as fuck bout ready to fall out but I had to shower . The last I seen Karin she was laid out of my living room couch. It's like 20 mins later and I'm now
doing my skincare routine .

One I got done moisturizing my face I saw my bathroom door moving slowly through the reflection of the mirror. To my surprise it was Karin dressed in a red laced pajama set , it hugged her body so well .

"Heyy beautiful you okay?" I asked while admiring her body . "I still got a minor headache but I'm fine".

"I got pain relievers in my kitchen I can grab you one" she nodded her head and I turned my bathroom light out grabbing her arm and walking us to the kitchen. She sat in the stool as I prepared her pill and a glass of water .

"I'm sorry im like this and it's our first time meeting I swear I don't really drink and when I do I js get carried away". I made a awnn face "it's okay baby we all have our days". I told her handing her the medicine .

"Thank you" she said as I watched her throw the pill into her mouth and gulp down the water . I placed the cup onto the sink once she was done and placed the box of pain relievers back into the cabinet .

When I turned around I seen her walking towards me , my heart started thumping not knowing what she was finna do until she smashed her lips into mines and kissed me slow and passionately.

My tsunami was activated and I was ready to risk it all but I had to chill after all it was out first time seeing each other and we dont have a title yet . She pulled away and and looked me in my eyes before pecking my lips . "Thank you again beautiful".

I was left in shock as I watched her walk off to the guest bedroom . Pussy throbbing not knowing wtf to do.

I smiled and bit my lips walking to my bedroom, I got into the bed and got comfortable . I grabbed my phone and did my lil late night scroll before dozing off to sleep .

- the next morning ఌ -
Saturday , 10:30 am

I woke up early this morning so that I could get a head start on breakfast before Karin started to wake up . She has to go look at places for her today I decided to do this fine gesture .

If you know me I can't cook , clean or shower without listening to music . "Hey Alexa play 6 in the morning by yvng Jin".

"Now playing 6 in the morning by jvng Jin" Alex said .

We gone fuck until six in the morning
You been stressin , girl come ease ya mind
And after you whip in those foreign
Well, I'll give you another to ride
I'm taking it slowly
Make you feel like my one and my only

I fell in love with the prettiest shorty
Come and put that pretty pussy right on me
Lick it and kiss it from when we begin to the second you finish
You'll simply adore me
Girl this shit can get gory
I'll have you wet , have you moaning -

"Oh is that right" I heard and jumped turning around and seeing Karin standing there with her arms folded and a small smirk  on her face .

I quickly turned the music down from embarrassment. "Omg was I loud , i didn't know u were up" .

She smiled , "it's okay i been up for a while I js been in the bed on my phone".