CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Next Day
Y/N was getting ready infront of the mirror. Seokjin was also ready wearing a tuxedo. He picked up his blue lenses and wear them. Y/N went towards him and hugged him. He hugged her back.

Jin: No need to get scared. Just do what we planned. I know it'll be hard for you but you are very strong. Just make him sign those papers. He said.

Y/N: Yes! You also take care of yourself. Soon this will be over and we will live a peaceful life with our son. She said.

Seokjin nodded. He kissed her forehead. Seokjin picked up Jin-Ho in his arms.

Jin: Dadda loves you a lot. He said and kissed his forehead.

Seokjin hugged Jin-Ho while Jin-Ho was giggling. Soon they got inside the car. Jin-Ho was sitting on Y/N's lap while he was looking outside the window. His cute tiny hands were placed on the window. After a while the car stopped infront of Taehyung's mansion. Seokjin kissed Y/N on her lips. After a long kiss they both pulled out. Seokjin hugged Jin-Ho.

Y/N: Seokjin! She said.

Jin: Yes Love! He replied.

Y/N: I'll be waiting for you. She said.

Seokjin nodded while smiling. Y/N went inside the mansion and was soon greeted by Nara. Y/N fed Jin-Ho, now Jin-Ho was playing while Y/N was thinking about the plan.

At Police Station

Taehyung was sitting in the cell when he heard a voice of someone. Seokjin entered the room while smirking. He was wearing a mask.

Taehyung: Duke Theodore! He said while gritting his teeth.

Duke: Hey Mr.Kim. He said.

Taehyung: What the fuck are you doing here? He asked.

Duke: Well I came here to free you from this jail. He said.

Taehyung raised his brow.

Duke: I'm freeing you from here and taking my case back. He said.

Taehyung: What made you change your mind? He asked.

Duke: Well I heard that you have a son. So for the sake of your son and wife. I'm taking back the case. I don't want to ruin that little kid's future. He said.

Silence filled in the room.

Duke: But I have a surprise for you. You'll recieve it after a few days. He said.

Duke went out of the jail. Taehyung clenched his jaw in anger. He went out of the jail and saw that Jimin and Hoseok were already waiting for him. Taehyung signed some papers in the police station. He sat in the car with Jimin and Hoseok.

Jimin: How are you? He asked.

Taehyung: I'm not good. I have to teach that bastard a lesson. He said.

Jimin nodded.

Hoseok: Taehyung! Y/N is waiting for you. She cried so much when you left. She wanted to meet you but I didn't allowed her as their were many officers who had their dirty eyes on her when she came there after knowing the news. He said.