CHAPTER EIGHT

Morning
Y/N slowly opened her eyes and woke up. She lazily picked up her phone. She gasped when she checked that today is 3rd December meaning tomorrow is her love's birthday. She immediatly got up from her bed.

Y/N: Shit! Tomorrow is his birthday. She said to herself.

Y/N group video called Jimin and Yoona.

On The Call
Y/N: Guys! Listen I need your help. She said.

Yoona: What happened now? She asked.

Y/N: Tomorrow is Jin's birthday. She said.

Jimin: So? He asked.

Y/N: I want to plan a surprise for him and I need your help. She said.

Jimin: Y/N! I guess you should plan a surprise for him tonight because tomorrow we boys will go to his mansion for his birthday. I mean we'll take some wine and beer and celebrate his birthday at his home. He said.

Yoona: Yeah so Y/N now plan something fast. I think you should surprise him at 12:00 am tonight. She said.

Y/N: But what surprise? I don't even have time to buy a gift what will I do now? She said frustatedly.

Jimin: Sex! I mean birthday sex. He said.

Y/N widened her eyes.

Y/N: What the fuck! She said.

Yoona: Well he's right. I mean you should have sex with him because now you both are in a relationship. She said.

Y/N: I can't I mean I'm shy. She said while blushing.

Jimin: Seriously! Min Y/N is shy? The biggest pervert and dirty minded is shy. He said.

Y/N glared at him.

Yoona: I also can't believe that Y/N is shy. She said.

Y/N: Guys! Be serious! I mean wouldn't it look awkward what if he is not ready for sex. It'll only embarrass me and I have to do something like I can't go straight and tell him that Happy Birthday! Now lets have sex as your birthday gift. She said.

Jimin and Yoona started laughing at the cute behaviour of their bestfriend.

Jimin: Listen! I have heard that Jin Hyung has a lot of meetings and office work today so he will come home late and also I'll distract him like I'll take him with me somewhere and then he'll come back home till 11:45 or something. So its great then you can surprise him. He said.

Yoona: Yeah! This was Plan A now Plan B is that you wear something sexy and revealing. Wear a dark shade of red lipstick and open your hair. Then decorate the room with scented candles and rose petals. At last decorate a table and put the birthday cake and a bottle of champagne with it. She said.

Y/N: Woah! Its nice. She said.

Yoona: That's it and then you'll have a long night with Jin Oppa. She said and smirked.

Y/N blushed.

Y/N: But what about Suga Oppa? I mean if I'm staying the night at Jin's house so what excuse will I make for Suga Oppa? She asked.

Yoona: Well tell him that you are staying at my house. She said.

Y/N: Awesome! Okay guys thank you so much for the idea. Now i'll start the preparation and bake a cake as well. She said.

Jimin: No problem and yeah best of luck. I hope that Jin Hyung will be rough with you and you won't be able to walk for a week. He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

Y/N: Yahhh! Shut Up! You are scaring me. She said.

Yoona: Don't worry Jin Oppa will be gentle and also you have to tell us everything. She said.