Chapter 3

Hi everyone here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it and remember to tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.

Chapter 3

"What the hell do you mean it was just a mistake?!" The short man, whose name I had learned was Mac, yelled at the top of his voice. I could almost imagine the small room shaking as his voice rose above what he should have been capable of. Taking a shaky step back, I try and explain it to him.

"It was a mistake. I did not even know that it was a secret meeting. I just followed a nice smell. I thought I was asking for food. How was I supposed to know that I was volunteering myself?" I try and stand up for myself but the illusion is broken as my voice shakes and grows weaker as I continue to speak, "You can just pick another leader can't you?"

"OF COURSE WE CAN'T!!!! THE LEADER HAS BEEN CHOSEN. THE ROLE CANNOT BE REVOKED!!!" Mac's face began to take on a slight purple look to it that made me concerned. "We are stuck with you!!!"

"I think what Mac is trying to say is that the other already believe that we have finally found a leader willing to lead us to salvation. Do you really want to be the one to tell them that it was all a misunderstanding and that no one will ever save them?" the cloaked man said, stepping out of the shadows scaring me half to death. His footsteps were only a hushed swish as he moved to place himself directly in front of me. The hood of the cloak was up, leaving his face nothing but a black void. Upon seeing me take a step back in fright he raised his hand to his hood and in one swift movement pulled it back to reveal his face. He turned into a she as luscious blond locks fell down around her shoulders. Her sapphire blue eyes seemed to pierce into your very soul and uncover your darkest secrets. Her beauty had no rival as she could pass for a goddess in human form. Realising I was staring I quickly turn back to Mac while attempting to hide the growing blush that made its way up my face turning even my ears bright pink.

"Is there really no way for me to take it back? For you all too just pick again?" my voice sounded small and pathetic even to my ears.

  "There is no way for the leader to be changed now. We are stuck with you." Mac complained loudly. Upon seeing the glare that was being sent his way by the girl in the cloak, Mac huffed and walked out, slamming the flimsy door as he went. I was left in the room with the girl. A rustling sound caught my attention. Turning I saw the girl pulling the hood of her cloak back up, once again hiding her featured. Once the hood was up she turned to me and started to speak.

"Ok this is how it is going to go. I will train you and try and turn you into the leader that we need you to be. While doing this, until you are ready Mac and I will be in charge of the army. We will inform then that you are being trained and are learning all of our battle tactics so we don't have to worry about them getting confused and concerned. I will be pushing you to the fullest so expect to start to hate me at some points. I will not go easy on you. Meet me in the barn at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning and don't be late. If you are late then I will not train you and then you can face the army yourself and die for nothing. If you remember this then you should be fine." She turned towards the door when I realised something.

"Wait, what's your name?" Upon hearing my voice she half turns and replies

"My name is Sasha." Sasha such a beautiful name I thought. Seeing she was about to leave I call to her once more.

"Wait I have one last question."

"What?" the snap of her voice made me lose confidence in myself once more. In a timid voice I ask,

"How do I get home?"