Prologue

Hey guys so here is a new story. Its actually one that i am doing as my Major Work at school so please tell me what you think and what could be improved on. Also it is only a draft and will be edited later on. Updates should be pretty fast but i cant make any garantees.Thanks Scar.

Prologue

Once upon a time, in a faraway land a great darkness covered everything. It drove all happiness from the hearts of the citizens and the crops and animals all started to die, one by one. Then when everything seemed lost a light shone bright, piercing through the dark cloud of death and despair. A great hero rose up to challenge the darkness and bring the land back to how it had once been. That hero was called Kishan Belvoir. He stood alone to face the darkness, with the hopes of the people guiding him forward. Finally he reached the dark lords castle and challenged him to a fight to the death. Hero dies. Laughing the darkness hangs his body from a spike over the castle wall, to show all the citizens what happens when they oppose him. It did not take long for the villagers to see their beloved hero’s dead body swaying in the wind. It took days for whispers to hit the ears of those who live on the outskirts of the kingdom.  Their one hope was gone and there was no longer anyone who could save them from the death and despair that threatened to crush them. As they realised that there was no longer any hope for them they all fell into despair, so deep they thought they would never see the return of hope again.

If anyone can give me an idea on how to kill the hero off then that would be great. Also dont forget to leave a comment letting me know what you thought :D Thanks Scar