Chapter 1

Here is the first chapter hope you guys like it and dont foret to let me know what you think. Scar

Chapter 1

127 years later

‘Kyle get your ass out here right this instant!!!’ I heard the piercing voice that could only belong to my mother yell. With a sigh I put down the book I was reading and clambering to my feet, I walk to the door. The house I live in is really small. It consists of only a main room with an attached kitchen, 2 small bedrooms and a wash area. Pretty much the entire thing was made from wood with only the foundation being made of stone.

Walking to the main room I see my mum scurrying around like a bug trying to clean up the mess I made last night when I was looking for something in the dark. I must have made a noise because the next thing I know I am been pinned to the wall by my mother’s new boy-toy. His breath was heavy with the stench of alcohol and was starting to make me dizzy. With my head spinning I push with all the strength that I possess, which was not very much, and managed to surprise him long enough to slip out from his hold. Landing on the floor I start to crawl to the corner of the room only to be yanked backwards by my hair. Painfully turning my head I find my own mother snarling down at me with her hand fisted around my hair. Seeing the look in her eyes I freeze, beginning to fear for my safety. It had never gotten this bad before. I must have broken something really important last night during my search. Bracing myself I decide to ask what she was so mad about.

“Mum are you ok? What are you so mad about?” I ask tentatively. With a snarl she yanks my hair back, making my neck give off a horrible cracking sound.

“What am I so mad about? WHAT AM I SO MAD ABOUT!! ILL TELL YOU WHAT I AM SO MAD ABOUT!” Her eyes were pools of burning hate that seemed to stare into my very soul. Unconsciously I let out a small whimper which only served to infuriate her more.

“Thanks to you stupidly knocking everything over last night I have lost all of the money that was supposed to be for rent this month. The rent is due next week. HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE WE PAY IT!?” Spittle went flying out of her mouth as she screamed at me. However it was not the yelling that made me shake. It was the worry of what was about to happen to me. Upon seeing the distressed look on my face my mother smiled. Seeing that smile made me think that everything was going to be ok. How wrong I was. Still smiling my mum started to speak again.

“The rent here is very high so we have to be careful about what we spend money on right? We I have just decided on what the next thing to be cut off is going to be. I want you to do something for me. Can you do that?” Her soft voice gave me a sense of peace and security. A grin spread across my face as I felt myself not to her. Her smile suddenly turned ugly as I was once again thrown into the wall.

”Get your stuff and get out. Looking after you cost more than I want to pay so you are now no longer my responsibility. Once you are gone you and I are no longer family. You are nothing to me now.” Each word she said drove another shard of glass into my already broken heart. I had nowhere left in the world where I belong and no one will look out for me. I was all alone.