(6) ༺

˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖
𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊y

[The Pressure to be where everyone else is, is damaging, go at your own pace] 🌺

"Fuck Bestie, just like that" Yara breathed against Amarina's lips as they stared into each other's eyes. Rina's pointer and middle finger was slowly moving in and out of Yara's pussy in a come here motion causing Yara's toes to curl and face to contort in a pleasurable frown.

"What I tell you about closing these pretty legs hmm?" Rina whispered huskily causing goosebumps to form on Yara's skin as she placed sloppy wet kisses against her collarbone inching towards her neck.

"T-to n-not c-close them" Yara whimpered, tightening her grip around AMA's neck. The wet sounds of Yara's pussy pleasured their ears inflicting Amarina to leisurely take her fingers out, spreading the girls pre-cum all over her sensitive clit.

"And you did it anyway?" Amarina scoffed, teasingly snatching her fingers away prevailing a loud whiny cry from Yara who was another brush at her cervix to Cumming.

The older woman bite her lip, a sultry look in her eyes as she displayed her dripping wet fingers, observing how the arousal fluid slowly trickled down her wrist creating the prettiest mess.

Yara gazed anxiously, her pink tongue darting out collecting the drool that started to run down the side of her mouth. "Please, can I have a taste?" she asked nicely, staring into Rina's chestnut brown eyes.

"If only you promise to be a good girl for me" Ama spoke with tantalizing cadence, chuckling at how fast Yara's head bounced up and down. With deliberate steps Amarina gnawed on her bottom lip as she pulled Yara's body closer to her, wrapping her hands around Yara's ankles she pushed the girls' legs back all the way until her manicured feet became one with the fort, they built at 12 am.

Yara muttered a low moan in pleasure, loving the feeling of being completely folded and spread for her best friend. Her eyes fluttering as Amarina slowly licked the clear arousal from the bottom of her wrist to the tip of her fingers. No drop was left untouched, Rina grunted as the flavor started to settle on her tongue, she desired to swallow it, but promises must always be kept.

Ama arose from her seating position, leaning forward, placing all her weight onto Yara, causing the woman's legs to spread further. Yara excitedly prepared herself, opening her mouth as wide as it possibly could, sticking out her tongue in the process. Rinas's hand slid around Yara's neck gaining a firm hold before allowing the spit + arousal mix to flow into the girl's mouth. Both eyes closed as Amarina smashed their lips together, inflicting whimpers, and moans as they drowned in each other's essence.

Yara's soft hands fondled Rinas's breast, tugging on the girl's nipple piercings alighting another moan into the sloppy tongue kiss. In need of air, they pulled apart, a thick string of saliva tethering the two before it popped from a bright blushing smile stitching its way upon their face.

"I am ready to eat, are you?" As quickly as the words leaped off Yara's tongue both women left no room for talk, swiftly getting into a 69 position and feasting on the all you can eat buffet.

˚.𖣠𖤓𖣠☽◯☾𓇬...

(10:00 AM Monday August 14th)